Captain Collins

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Caldari Navy

Captain Collins

Post by Caldari Navy » Thu, 28. Dec 23, 09:35

Hello there my name is Frank..

I just wanna massivly thanks to Captain Collins and his twitch and youtube streaming .

In 2016 i lost my family in car accident and was screw up for few years than i found game X4 foundatuons wich i started play before splint vendeta ( i remember memory leaks back than game crashed every hours or so) thing is , this game brings me back to the the life litterally .

Than i saw some tutorial videos from Captain Collins and he advertised twitch channel and from 2018 im watching his chanell every day .

Things is i dont have youtube account and i dont have twitch account i never send him any support £ but i just wanna thanks him for been there when some people needs people like him .

So Captain thank you really so much and please keep on mind there is always secretly one guy watching your streams .
May be one day i will let Claus speak for me :)
Im glad you have supporters like O7 , error name etc

Happy new year to Space Operations Delta and all its crew , and of course thanks to Admiral for her supporting you .
Fly safe

fiksal
x4

Re: Captain Collins

Post by fiksal » Fri, 29. Dec 23, 05:09

I dont know who Captain Collins is, but it's very sad to hear what happened in your life
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Return to “Off Topic English”