Some Boron Lore

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

xenoncore123
x4

Some Boron Lore

Post by xenoncore123 » Fri, 20. Jan 23, 23:14

Baby borons are well known to be a delicious cuisine seldomly enjoyed by Elite members of the Split Families. They are through tradition of war, usually eaten as ceremonial commemoration to celebrate either a great battle against the Boron, or as a foreshadowing ceremony to highlight the likely and almost certain likelyhood of a war between the aquatic species. Some Boron species ideally from the northern and southern poles of their homeworld develop toxic glands. This makes them a risky but even more delicious commodity to a Split who likes to take risky suicidal endevours.

Split like to eat baby Borons alive while screaming. A common sight on split starships are the rustic aquatic tanks that hold the young scattered through dimly lit corridors, however the tanks themselves are adeptly clean and facilitate the feeding of the baby Boron inside. This is no doubt of the Splits fondness and delicacy towards delicate cuisine.

To date, an esteemed Boron of Boron society has never set foot on a Split starship out of the sheer emotional panic of seeing one of it's probable relatives being held in such a delinquished and negligent state unworthy of their race's intellingual intellect.

I don't believe in fanfiction, until it becomes fiction that is, so this was something nice to write.

If you are reading this, i hope you are well, and always remember you can do anything :)
"We are an island nation. What we lack in men, we can more than make up for in ships"

King Henry VIII- Tudors TV series

My virtual presence. Depressing isn't it ? :P
https://linktr.ee/scarrior

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Some Boron Lore

Post by CBJ » Sat, 21. Jan 23, 01:00

Return to “Off Topic English”