Meta Bridge

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zelnot
x4

Meta Bridge

Post by Zelnot » Fri, 29. Oct 21, 21:19

Hey all,

I have been wondering if with announcement of Meta and Facebook we can engage into a future where we are together playing board games, table tennis and controlling a space ship together. Is this the future? This is inspired by the Meta Video Series on Youtube and VR + AR are a big part of it.

Cheers

kmunoz
x4

Re: Meta Bridge

Post by kmunoz » Fri, 29. Oct 21, 21:24

The future is probably more Wall-E than anything else.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 29. Oct 21, 21:24

.. and over to Off Topic we go. :D
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Fri, 29. Oct 21, 23:01

When I first heard it I thought it was appropriate for their company to be called that as the first thing I thought was Metadata which is "data that provides information about other data" and that is what they are all about, soaking up everyone's data and information, so they can sell it on to others for a lot of money, how appropriate, don't you think. Then they throw out it is supposed to be about the metaverse and how they wanted to bring people together, and all I could think was total BS, it's all about the metadata, as that's all they care about, data. And then today they are being ridiculed because in Hebrew it literally means dead, they are now the laughingstock of Israel.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Return to “Off Topic English”