For anyone with Space Engineers - The Arawn.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreez
x4

For anyone with Space Engineers - The Arawn.

Post by Dreez » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 00:48

Made this a while ago and was suppose to link it here, but i completely forgot.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1970288018

Took me the better part of 2 weeks to build. Works as a mobile base with some serious firepower.
I tried getting as much details as possible. Due to how Space Engineer's buildsystem works from blueprints,
if you want to actually build this, you will lose the radars because those are size small objects,
but that can be easily remided by simply pasting in a complete ship, cut and save the radars and
simply connect them to the built ship.

I haven't played Space Engineers since i completed this Arawn, guess building 12+ hours a day for 14 days
kinda burned me out a bit... Not only actually building the ship in creative mode... but building it using
resources in survival mode... millions and millions of steelplatings were sacrifised.

Hint: Build it in space because it can't fly atmospheric.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

felter
xr

Re: For anyone with Space Engineers - The Arawn.

Post by felter » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 02:33

I have tried several times to get into space engineers and I have never managed to do so. Your ship looks like you spent a lot of time making it, pretty cool.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Dreez
x4

Re: For anyone with Space Engineers - The Arawn.

Post by Dreez » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 08:30

The Arawn is easily my top 5 favorite ships in spacegames, i absolutely love the design and it's enginesounds, together with the Taranis,
so i finally sat down one day and started building it in creative mode to get the blueprint for my survivalmode.
As much details as possible, and i'm most proud over the rolling lights .
I made a few mistakes in the plumbing, so there's no oxygenfeeding to the bridge, but that's something i was working
on to correct, but then i got burned out and haven't played since.

I would also love to do the AGI Tyr because i love it, and the ARAN.. but that would require reigniting my will to play Space Engineers.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Return to “Off Topic English”