Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Blake00
xr

Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Post by Blake00 » Tue, 27. Oct 20, 14:58

Hey guys :)

I’m on the Hunt for big Civilization game series total conversion mods & scenarios with a particular focus on Civ2 & Civ3 (but am now expanding to Civ4, 5, 6 & spinoffs) relating to a whole bunch of my favourite fantasy & scifi movie/TV/gaming franchises (of course there's no bloody trace of any X series related Civ mods sadly). Been posting in a few different Civ forums and getting great feedback, plus whenever someone has told me about an awesome scenario that’s disappeared over the years I’ve managed to track it down and bring it back from the dead to CivFanatics/ModDB/InternetArchive hosting, so helping me has helped the community. Hell in some rare cases I’ve even filled a gap by making the scenario myself haha!

Anyway I figured it was finally time to hit some of the other communities out there for help too (since fans of Civ and these franchises are everywhere haha). Many have already been found so make sure you check my list in the link below BEFORE making suggestions to save yourself time & effort lol!

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ ... mm.657805/

At this stage I'm looking for Civ scenarios relating to...

- Mars / Lunar Colonization
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (& other alien world colonization)
- Command & Conquer / Red Alert
- Dune / Arrakis
- Master of Magic
- Sid Meier's Colonization
- Master of Orion
- Heroes of Might & Magic
- Babylon 5
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Stargate
- Apocalypse (After WW3 / Fallout / Mad Max / Judge Dredd / Doom / Terminator / Zombies)
- Lord of the Rings
- Game of Thrones
- The Elder Scrolls
- Warcraft & Starcraft / Warhammer & W40k
- Final Fantasy
- Civilization Crossover Mods (Make a Civ game look like another Civ game)

If you're unable to help then that's fine, as maybe my list will still help you find something cool! :)

Last edited by Blake00 on Sun, 28. Nov 21, 13:28, edited 3 times in total.
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Blake00
xr

Re: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Post by Blake00 » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 11:40

Big update as I widened my search to get help from more communities out there and had some AWESOME responses from people so many thanks to everyone who's contacted me publicly and privately! I'm also starting to look more at newer Civilization games (4-6) and finding some good stuff. Someone pointed out that I should include a The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim etc) section and gave me several Civ scenarios for it I'd never heard of! I'm a huge TES fan so how could I say no! People also gave me some Warcraft scenarios so yup, we've got a new Warcraft section on the list too, hell maybe I should look at Starcraft while I'm at it too lol!

Note: Project links over in original CivFinatics thread (link in top post) as for some strange reason most forums don't like people coming in and posting 100s of offsite links lol. ;)

List updates...

Civ2:
- Have added PaulHeron's Babylon 5 Modpack scenario to the list.
- Have added AltF18's Azeroth (Warcraft) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added EvilKnevil's Dune: The Battle for Arrakis scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added NathanDawson's Battle For Adoij (Star Wars) scenario that axx told me about to the list (I actually already host it myself on my Star Wars scenario ModDB page but forgot lol!).
- Have added MarkusEklund's Death Star Attack (Star Wars) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added JoshAdams's The Battle of Endor (Star Wars) scenario to the list.
- Have added JaredKoger's Dominion (Star Trek) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added DirkWeber's ID4 The day of the Borg (Star Trek) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added Academia's The Age of Númenor (LOTR) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added CarlFritz's Darklord (LOTR) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added GabrieleQuaglia's Angmar - War in Arnor (LOTR) scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added JoséMartinez's Señor de los Anillos (LOTR) scenario that ETTiNGRiNDER told me about to the list.
- Have added Shelly's The Martian Scenario scenario that axx told me about to the list.
- Have added John Ellis's Colonies III - The Struggle for Empire scenario to the list.

Civ4:
- Have added the Fallout: Tame The Waste Modpack (built from FR) that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
- Have added the Fury Road (Mad Max) Modpack that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
- Have managed to obtain Dale's Age of Discovery scenario missing download file (thanks Dale & Solver at WePlayCiv) and preserve it on CFC.
- Modied existing mention of Firaxis Civ4 Colonization game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in Colonization section (see below).

Civ4Col:
- Have added the We The People Modpack (built from R&R) to the list.
- Have added the Religion And Revolution Modpack (built from TAC) to the list.
- Have added the The Authentic Colonization Modpack to the list.
- Have added the Colonization: 2071 Modpack to the list (in SMAC & Alien Col section).

Civ5:
- Have added The Elder Scrolls BNW Modpack that Gez told me about to the list.
- Have added Spatzimaus's Alpha Centauri Modpack that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
- Have added mention of Firaxis Civ Beyond Earth game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in SMAC section (see below).

CivBE:
- Have added the Beyond Centauri (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.
- Have added The Unity Project (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.

Civ6:
- Have added The Elder Scrolls Modpack that Gez told me about to the list.
- Have added the A Civ of Ice and Fire (GoT) Modpack that Damien told me about to the list.

FreeCiv:
- Have added Azeroth scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
- Have added Mars Terraformed scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
- Have added The Americas scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
- Have added Caribbean Colonization 1634 scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.

AlphaC:
- Have added GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
- Have added mention of the SMAC repository that Darsnan told me about in the SMAC like scenarios (even though I'm technically looking for SMAC themed Civ scenarios) section too.

Blake's Sanctum:
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Emulation

Blake00
xr

Post by Blake00 » Mon, 19. Jul 21, 09:41

Regarding that rescue work keeping me busy I recently started a huge new scenario catalog & rescue project creating proper download pages at CivFanatics (even rescuing lost scenarios that are not part of this search cause I'm nice like that lol), as well as extra scenario download mirror pages on ModDB and Internet Archive Library to ensure they don't get lost again as both those sites are long living & offer free hosting. At the moment I'm setting up Civ2 scenario libraries on these other sites but I look forward to setting up these library file mirrors for other Civ game scenarios in the future. Uploading to these sites is not hard (I've written guides over in my CivFanatics project thread) so hopefully others in the Civ community eventually follow my example and add to all these collections in the future to ensure all these great old pieces of work live on!

List updates...

Civ2:
- Final Fantasy - Added FrankJohnson's Final Fantasy II/IV modpack to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Final Fantasy - Added Jomb's Final Fantasy NES Civ scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Final Fantasy - Added honourable mention of the Final Fantasy III/VI scenario to the list which has no custom graphics but is the only surviving FF Civ2 scenario!
- MoOrion - Added Jeelen's Master of Orion Jr Remake 4 scenario, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MichaelDMcCart's Judge Dredd - I am the LAW modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added ParVahadar's Fallout for Civilization scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Apocalypse - Added honourable mention of Skulb's Fallout City Background graphic to the list, which would go great with a Fallout scenario if we can find one!
- Apocalypse - Added Blackclove's Dawn/Day of the Dead scenario to the list (Apocalypse), however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Mars & Lunar - Added JBG's Colonisation of the Moon scenario to the list.
- Mars & Lunar - Added FredericMeunie's MoonLand modpack, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnMavin's Alpha Centauri scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added honourable mention of JohnValdez & AndrewLivings's SMAC Project scenario to the list which sadly appears abandoned (Blake is considering fixing up).
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added CarlosDiaz's Alpha Centauri modpack to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Warcraft & Starcraft - Added Aland007's Starcraft: Terran War scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Dune - Added N.Chautru's Dune - Pour L'epice! scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Dune - Added IsaacAshdown's The Battle for Arrakis scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Dune - Added JamesDahl's Sands of Dune scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Dune - Added DavidGreenfield's CivDune scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added Skulb's Star Trek 2018 modpack to the list.
- Star Trek - Added DirkWeber's ST Mission on Vesta scenario, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added StLeo's Star Trek 7of9 (Voyager) scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek Voyager scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Star Trek / Star Wars - Added TomChoinski's CivSpace (Star Trek, Star Wars & more crossover) modpack, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added NikolaKuprešanin's Star Contact Part I: The Star Wars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Markus Schegel's The Battle of Endor scenario, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added PaulCaldwell's Star Wars scenario modpack, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Ambra's Star Wars scenario, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Babylon 5 - Added the German Babylon 5 scenario to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- C&C & Red Alert - Added C&C2 Red Alert scenario, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- C&C & Red Alert - Added Wonx2150's Command & Conquer scenario to the list (which I AM REMASTERING).
- Crossover - Added Blake's Demaster of JohnValdez's Civ1 modpack to the list.
- Crossover - Added KasiusKlej's Civ1 modpack (uses some of Blake & John's work) to the list.
- Crossover - Added Blake's Remaster of VWPsycho1984's ToT Graphics modpack to the list which is in progress.

Civ2ToT:
- Mars & Lunar / AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Kestrel's Escape From Sol scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Kestrel's Extended Original Game 4-Worlds modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Kestrel's Unit-Mania Addon 4 World scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Elder Scrolls - Added honourable mention of Dadais's TES The Stormcloak Rebellion scenario to the list which is unfinished. He's also made a Skyrim Map!
- Warcraft & Starcraft - Added honourable mention of CatFish's Starcraft scenario which sadly appears abandoned.

Civ3:
- Apocalypse - Added the AMAZING Vuldacon's Escape From Zombie Island 2 Elite scenario to the list.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Hunterkiller's Mars: Alien Invasion scenario to the list.
- Final Fantasy - Added Magus77's Final Fantasy 7 mod to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Added DJBonebraker's Final Fantasy mod to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Crossover - Added Matrix's Civ1 Terrain modpack to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Crossover - Added Sims2789's Civ1 Units modpack to the list.
- Crossover - Added honourable mention of Theov's Civ1 Clone modpack to the list which is in progress.
- C&C & Red Alert - Added honourable mention of Xiaoxiaoa's Red Alert 2 mod to the list which sadly appears abandoned.

Civ4:
- Star Wars - Added Star Wars Final Frontier Plus mod to the list.
- Star Wars - Added honourable mention of Dumanios's Star Wars modpack that LouisTheXIV told me about to the list which is unfinished.
- Apocalypse - Added mention of the Official Firaxis Afterworld BTS scenario that LouisTheXIV told me about to the list.
- MoMagic - Added the Master of Mana Modpack (built from FFH) to the list.
- MoMagic - Added the Ashes of Erebus Modpack (built from FFH) to the list.
- MoMagic - Added the Fall from Heaven Modpack to the list.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Monaldinio's Conflict on Chiron Modpack (built from Planetfall) to the list.
- Final Fantasy - Added agentsmith952's Final Fantasy Tactics mod to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Mars & Lunar - Added JBG's The Song of the Moon scenario to the list.
- Crossover - Added Flobi's Civ1 Terrain modpack to the list, and have also managed to obtain its missing download file (thanks GeneralKillCavalry) and preserve it on CFC.

Civ5:
- Colonization - Added mention of the Official Firaxis Conquest of the New World Deluxe scenario that Pfeffersack told me about to the list.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added the 5 mod combo (FramedArchitecture's AlphaC Civilizations, AlphaC Policies, AlphaC Maps + HandyVac's Centauri City States + Arbogli's Beyond the Future) that creates an Alpha Centauri experience that Beetle told me about to the list.
- Final Fantasy - Added MrCookie's Eorzea - Final Fantasy 14 scenario to the list.
- Final Fantasy - Added honourable mention of MSW2010's Final Fantasy 2 map to the list.

FreeCiv:
- Crossover - Added ComradeOleg's Civilization 2 modpack for FreeCiv to the list.

AlphaC:
- Mars & Lunar - Missing download for GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario has been rescued by Geo himself! Thanks to Darsnan for fixing the link.

FreeMars:
- Mars & Lunar - Added mention of the really cool Civ/Col/AlphaC hybrid FreeMars Project game that's not finished but quite playable.

Blake's Sanctum:
- Emulation

Blake00
xr

Post by Blake00 » Sun, 28. Nov 21, 14:12

Hey guys, been a while since the last project update again as I've been continuing work on my huge Civ2 search & rescue preservation project (which is why Civ2 mods dominate below) which is in its final stretch now as soon I'll be moving onto to Test of Time, Civ3 & newer Civ games. I also took time away to finally start releasing my video series that all this preservation work feeds into which anyone interested can see the first episode on Playing Civ1 in HD with mods & scenarios over at CivFanatics. While Civ2 dominates this update below don't worry guys, newer Civ games haven't totally been neglected thanks to people replying to my threads with great discoveries and I've found a few on my own too!

I swore I wouldn't add anymore categories to the search list but I have bowed to popular demand haha as many people across different forums asked me to add the Warhammer Franchise (Fantasy & 40K Scifi) and while I've sadly never played any of their games I can't help but notice there's some really really good Warhammer scenarios out there for various Civ games so I've added them to the list! This will likely annoy diehard fans of each respective franchise (I've seen some of the "they stole this off us" arguments lol) but I've combined the new Warhammer category with the existing Warcraft & Starcraft section to save space, sorry lol.

Oh and I've also added a new Missing scenarios & mods section to the bottom of the original thread post over at CFC to better display the projects I've been unable to rescue so far. If you have one of them, please let me know!

List updates...

Civ2:
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek Generations (5 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added KevinGilbert's Star Trek (7 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek TOS modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek TNG Colonies modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MatthiasPitz's Bajor The Cardassian Occupation scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MichaelMcCart's Star Trek AT WAR modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek / Star Wars - Added ACoates+CEyre's Space Civ 2 (Star Wars & Star Trek) scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added JohnValdez's Star Wars Colonies modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Draco's SuperWars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Chris+SteveWalpole's Star Wars Tatooine scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Justin Giles's Tatooine scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added BenShragge's Aliens On Mars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's Mars modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's Lunar - Apollo Mission modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's New Moon! scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JesusFernandez's The Conquest of Mars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added LukaRejec's Dead Worlds modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added BowTieGuy's Prospero Now! scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Donnqa's Alpha Centura scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added RickLeeII's Space Colony modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added MichaelMcCart's Freedom AT WAR II Off World modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Desert Planet scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Ice Planet II scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Water World modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added GiantSquid's Starsaga II - Where The Stars Meet scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added BenShragge's Solar System Battle scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added JesusMunoz's Colonies IV The Expansion of Europe scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Jamestout's Colonialism scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Jamestout's Empires scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Kobayashi's The R*** of Nations scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JohnValdez's Birth of America scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added StLeo's Imperial Ambition scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added StLeo's Fictional Americas scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added AllardHofelt's The Age of Discovery scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added CarlFritz's Struggle for Empire French & Indian War scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Prometeus's Asiento scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's The Quest for Eldorado scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added GeeForce's The World of 1600 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added GeeForce's Colonize scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's Alba De America scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added MacarioReyes's The Fall of the Aztecs scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusMunoz's The Spanish Odyssey scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added MichaelDaumen's The Birth of America scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's The Conquest of Mexico scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added ShayRoberts's Age of Piracy scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added CarlFritz's Pitt's War at Sea scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added GaryLongo's Revolutionary War scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added ShayRoberts's Sacrificial Blood (5 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added DanScheltema's Slash & Burn scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added StefanHartel's The Lost Paradise scenario to the list.
- MoMagic - Added Dwingert's Master of Magic modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Babylon 5 - Added TimothyFowlkes's Invasion of Narn scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added JDShepherd's Rebuilding the world after WWIII scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added WarVoid's Heavy Metal Earth 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added WarVoid's Air War 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added JohnValdez's Planet of the Apes modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MarkLaanen's Barron's Earth 3000 scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added Techumseh's Millenium 004 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added BerndBrosing's SubWars scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added PatrickWilliams's Mad Max scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MrTemba's Sagan's Earth 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added RyanCaruso's U.S.A. 3500 A.D. scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added Foster's Earth 3000 - Jump Trooper scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added JosephDaughtery's The Fall of Civilization scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added PaulHeron's Terminator Future War scenario to the list (which I AM REMASTERING).
- LOTRing - Added AndrewG's The Lord of The Rings scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added GeeForce's MYTH - Fall of the Gods scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added NicholasWordsworth's Tolkien modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added JDixon+SSchmeling's War of the Jewels scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added NellSmith's The Battle For Middle Earth scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Warhammer - Added ManuelPalma's Warhammer Athel Loren scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.

Civ2ToT:
- Colonization - Added SebastianMelde's Age of Colonialism - 1680AD scenario to the list.
- Star Wars - Added Kobayashi's Star Wars Insurrection scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Civinator told me about to the list.

Civ3:
- Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for DJBonebreaker's Final Fantasy mod (thanks Fortis1) and preserved it on CFC.
- MoMagic - Added Haluu's Tides of Crimson Fantasy mod to the list, as it's very MoM like.
- Warhammer - Added Mrtn's Warhammer Fantasy mod to the list.
- Warhammer - Added Fortis1's WH40k Battle for Armageddon scenario to the list, & have uploaded a copy of it's file to CFC.

Civ4:
- Dune - Added Deliverator's Dune Wars Revival Villeneuve Inspired patch (converts Dune Wars mod to thew new Dune film) to the list.
- Elder Scrolls - Added Smortt's Elder Scrolls mod to the list.
- Elder Scrolls - Added honourable mention of Ramzay1945's Tamriel mod (made from ES mod above) to the list which is in progress.
- Warhammer - Added PsychicLlamas's Warhammer Heart of Chaos mod to the list.

Civ5:
- C&C & Red Alert - Added the Usernamehere's CNC Generals Civs 3 mod combo series (The United States of America, The People's Republic of China, & The Global Liberation Army) to the list.
- GoThrones - Added the Winter is Coming to Civ Deluxe mod that R3P0 told me about to the list.
- Warhammer - Added Civitar's Warhammer Battles of Eternity mod to the list, along with NomadOrWhat's addons Skaven Pack, Lizardman Pack, Dark Elf Pack & Goblin Pack.

Civ6:
- C&C & Red Alert - Added the Mastodonmk2's C&C Generals - America Generals mod to the list.
- Colonization - Added Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World scenario that Blkbutterfly told me about to the list.
- Colonization - Added Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World DELUXE (WIP) scenario that Blkbutterfly told me about to the list.

Blake's Sanctum:
- Emulation

Blake00
xr

Post by Blake00 » Mon, 20. Jun 22, 15:18

Yay I'm in lol! Not sure what was going on there but the Egosoft site was down all day for me & I kept getting taken to an SQL error page.. but anyway it's been a while so I figured it's time for another project update. No new search categories added this time as I've given myself too much work already lol, however there's plenty of new scenarios found under the existing scifi & fantasy categories (listed in the top post)! I'm pleased to announce that I've pretty much reached the (foreseeable) the end of my Civilization 2 MGE preservation project and have uploaded hundreds of individual scenarios and a bunch of super collections containing thousands of scenarios to CivFanatics, ModDB & Archive Org ensuring they don't get lost again! I was going to post this weeks ago however an anonymous donor gave me a ginormous collection containing some of my most wanted lost scenarios based on cool stuff like Final Fantasy, Starcraft & Dune so I've been busy sorting them out! Naturally all these new finds are in the update list below and download links can be found in this projects original thread over at CivFanatics.

Speaking of classic Civ games I put a call out across many sites to try and get more GoG wishlist votes for adding Civ1&2 to GoG & Steam as it's crazy that the 2 big Civ games that started it all are not legally sold in any stores (& can only be found on archive & dodgy warez sites) while other classic Microprose games and all later Civ games are all being digitally sold. Presumably the pre Firaxis Civ games seem to be stuck in some sort of licensing hell they need to be rescued from. Only fans voting and making themselves heard can possibly change that. Yes some classic Civ fans probably still have their original discs & CDs like I do and don't need another copy, but plenty probably don't now and these games should really be back in stores, easily accessible, ready to run without config hassle, and getting more attention again! More fans returning to these classic Civ games injects new life into their modding scenes!

Anyway now that my Civ2 MGE preservation work has come to an end I can finally get back to making my Civ2 videos showing some of these great old scifi and fantasy mod projects to the world, and also working on my own Civ2 mod projects and finally releasing them! Then I can start focusing more on finding, rescuing & cataloging mods for later Civ games as I know I've only just scratched the surface of them. However as you'll see below I've still managed to find a bunch of new mods for them too! :)

CivFanatics (CFC) Search List updates...

Civ2:
- Star Trek - Have obtained missing download for Jeelen's Star Trek Voyager scenario (thanks Thunderfall) & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: First Contact scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: The Next Generation scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added Jeelen's Star Trek: Warp 9 Dominion War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added TimothyFowlkes's Star Trek: The Earth Romulan War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added Barthi's Star Trek Galaxy scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added PaulHeron's Star Trek Universe modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MetroPolis's Ultimate Star Trek modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MetroPolis's Star Trek scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MrDo's Star Trek 2600 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MrDo's Star Trek Civ2 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek + Star Wars - Added MajedAnani's Galaxy modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek + Star Wars - Added FrankJohnson's Space! scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Trek + Star Wars - Added Andrew&Chris's Space Civ2 modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added oRGys's Star Wars scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added BrandonDunaway's Star Wars - Hoth Battle scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Star Wars - SOTG scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added LordFabiano's Star Wars: Dark Side modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Eyn's SW Guerre Des Etoiles II scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Added DanKaleta's Galactic Empire modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Have obtained missing download for FilipCarlsson's Star Wars The Dagobah System scenario (thanks MetroPolis) & preserved it on CFC.
- Star Wars - Have obtained missing download for JBelanger's Star Wars Tatouine scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Babylon 5 - Added Coolguy529's Babylon 5 Shadow War scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Stargate - Added ChrisSaulder's Stargate scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Updated Final Fantasy VI (III US) Allies vs Empire scenario entry with it's proper name & preserved it on CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for Jomb's Final Fantasy 1 scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for FrankJohnson's Final Fantasy 4 (2 US) modpack (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for DustinDunn's Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) Alpha modpack (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Final Fantasy - Added honourable mention of Jomb's Crystalis scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Dune - Have obtained missing download for IsaacAshdown's Dune The Battle for Arrakis scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Dune - Have obtained missing download for JamesDahl's Sands of Dune scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Dune - Have obtained missing download for NChautru's Dune - Pour l'epice! scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added CharlesMagee's 1640 North America scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added NickHolzapfel's The Ascendance of Europe scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added Guilopez's European World: Era of Colonization scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added GaryLongo's Colonization of the New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added BeErIzGoOd's Discover The New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added TimRowe's Native Americans scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added Jeelen's 1492 scenarios to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added Eyn's Conquest of the New World 1492-1591 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Colonization - Added ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of the New World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- HoMMagic - Added honourable mention of StLeo's Dual Europe scenario to the list which uses HoMM & Age of Wonders assets.
- Apocalypse - Added Lycerius's The Eternal War scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added ChristophSaulder's Dasein - Fight for survival scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MikeFisher's BattleTech Refusal Wars scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added NeilGuenther's The Revolt of 3000 scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MichaelDaumen's Earth 3000 - Awakening (Fallout Inspired) scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of an Ancient World 3K scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Apocalypse - Have obtained missing download for Blackclove's Dawn of the Dead scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- LOTRing - Added Tolkien scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- LOTRing - Added Adult Mittelerde (Middle Earth) scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- LOTRing - Added JonTyler's The War of the Ring scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- LOTRing - Added ChristophSaulder's The Fall of Beleriand scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- LOTRing - Added ChristophSaulder's Der Herr der Ringe scenarios to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Moon - A Dead World scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnBerkeley's The Colonisation of the Moon scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Low G Battle modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Space scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- MoOrion - Added Barocca's Master of Orion 2 Jr Variant scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- MoOrion + AlphaC & Alien Col - Have obtained missing download for Orion Alpha Centauri scenario (thanks Anonymous) & preserved it on CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added AlbertoBerardi's Absolute Space scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JeffHead's MoreReal scenarios modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added DorianCrede's Beta Centauri scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added FredericMeunie's The ADVANCED-ONE modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Starcraft - Have obtained missing download for Aland007's Starcraft: Terran War scenario (which Blake is currently enhancing) & preserved it on CFC (thanks Anonymous).
- Warhammer - Added LaurentXavierLamory's Warhammer: La Naissance des Empires scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Warhammer - Added Shockwolf's Warhammer Orks scenario to the list.
- Warhammer - Added Warhammer 40k: The Hyperborean Crusade scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- Warhammer - Added Sporeboy's Warhammer: Fenris 40k scenario to the list & preserved it on CFC.
- CivCrossover - Added Wiron's PlayStation Civ2 graphics modpack to the list (which Blake is currently enhancing).
- CivCrossover - Added honourable mention of JohnValdez & AndrewLivings's SMAC Project scenario to the list which is unfinished.

Civ2TestOfTime:
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Nicheal's Lalande 21185 Deluxe scenario to the list.
- LOTRing - Added Kobayashi's Lord of the One Ring scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Knighttime told me about to the list.
- LOTRing - Added HarlanThompson's Lord of the Rings scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Knighttime told me about to the list.
- Star Trek + Star Wars - Added honourable mention of Civinator's Galactic Conquests Beta mod to the list which is unreleased.
- Warhammer - Added honourable mention of Tanelorn's Warhammer 40k Units pack to the list which deserves a scenario!
- CivCrossover - Added Leif&Faye's Civ4 Empire Earth modpack to the list & preserved it on CFC.

Civ3:
- HoMMagic - Added Tom2050's Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Hell Terrain mod to the list.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Tholish's Solar System Planets mod combo series (Part 1 - Planets, Part 2 - Lunar, Part 3 - Solar System, & Part 4 - Rule Titania) that Ozymandias told me about to the list.
- Star Trek - Have obtained missing sound & music addon download for Logitec's Star Trek mod & preserved it on CFC.

Civ4:
- Colonization - Added TChristensen's Age of Discovery mod to the list, however its CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know!
- Apocalypse - Added FromAustria's Zombie Invasion mod to the list.
- Mars & Lunar - Added Tholish's Future Mod (sequel to his Civ3 Solar System Planets mod above) to the list.

Civ4Col:
- Colonization - Added FratelliMarconi's Dawn of a New Era mod to the list.

Civ5:
- C&C & Red Alert - Added Usernamehere's CNC Red Alert Civs mod combo series (The Allies, The Soviet Union, & The Psychic Corps) to the list.
- C&C & Red Alert - Added Usernamehere's CNC Tiberium War Civs mod combo series (The Global Defense Initiative, & The Brotherhood of Nod) to the list.
- Dune - Added Mathetes's Dune Civs mod combo series (House Atreides, & House Harkonnen) to the list.

Civ6:
- Colonization - Added Adamiy's Colonization scenario to the list.
- Dune - Added RyeGuy's Arrakis (Dune) scenario to the list.
- Warhammer - Added joto92's Warhammer Mod to the list.

Blake's Sanctum:
- Emulation

Return to “Off Topic English”