Any WH40K enthusiasts answer some questions for me?

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jericho
x2

Any WH40K enthusiasts answer some questions for me?

Post by Jericho » Wed, 6. Nov 19, 11:51

Hey all,
I used to follow WH40K quite closely, and paint warhammer and 40K miniatures (like 25 years ago).
But when they Marines changed from the pointy-helmet armor to the snub-nosed armor, I kind of disliked the whole new direction the models were going in (they became more caricatures, with chunky sleeves and weapons, I preferred the more 'realistic' feel of the earlier stuff).

Then they started publishing lots more books, and I was hooked once again in the universe.

I love Gaunt's Ghosts obviously, but I guess they are done now, with that last bloodbath.
Caiaphus Cain is a welcome change, although he now seems to be a full hero instead of Blackadder.

I've found most of the Horus Heresy to be utter shite.
However there was the one with the Ultramarines, where the primach want's to create a new empire as Terra is cuttoff...
Which brings me to...

What the hell is going on in WH40K?
Has Gouliman(sp?) returned?
Are there new Astartes to replace the old?
Are they going the way of the Thunder Warriors?

I've just got snippets here and there and comments about "Those marines aren't blue!"

There was also a really REALLY bad trailer about the psychic awakening. It was supposed to be a female inquisitor narrating it, but her voice had no authority. #NotMyInquisition.
So I've no idea what's going on with that either.

Thanks in advance.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Return to “Off Topic English”