i'm back.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gandalf The White
x3

Re: i'm back.

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 14:40

hi apothos yup it's definitely good to be back for sure. i've missed the game a great deal. it's good to see that the x series is still going although having read a few things a lot of people are saying not on here but elsewhere that x3AP is still the best by far at the moment.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Wed, 20. Feb 19, 00:45

Yeah, can certainly see that point of view. I stopped at Terran Conflict, it's not really the same game we all enjoyed back in the day.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Thu, 21. Feb 19, 11:43

well a lot of people were stopping at xt or even x2 because they didn't like how the menu's were getting to be more and more complex. i guess i can see that point of view. it's harder sometimes to navigate the menu's than it is to navigate the sectors lol.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Thu, 21. Feb 19, 12:02

It's always nice to see a name from the good old days! I think a there were quite a few of the old guard popping back for a visit since X4 came out.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Thu, 21. Feb 19, 16:04

yeah i do miss those days.

Praefectus classis
x4

Post by Praefectus classis » Fri, 22. Feb 19, 10:04

Welcome back.

I remember your user name of Daz. Sorry to hear of the loss of your sight.
Reality is an illusion created by a lack of the X-universe
My new forum My original forum

carran
x4

Post by carran » Fri, 7. May 21, 10:54

Another "old guard" dipping toes back into the X Universe after nearly 5 years absence, 1998(?) long time since X-BTF days and the old THQ forum

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:11

Welcome back carran. Have you come back for X4 or X3FL, or both? :)

carran
x4

Post by carran » Fri, 7. May 21, 12:57

X3FL but I might dabble with X4..

Still time-poor which won't help

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 7. May 21, 22:07

Wb Daz :-)

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

MarvinTheMartian
x4

Post by MarvinTheMartian » Tue, 18. May 21, 10:09

I remember reading your posts, welcome back and great to hear that you're still able to enjoy the games. I've since moved to the opposite side of this planet and had a break from the X games until relatively recently.
At the risk of being controversial, I think x3:AP is the peak of the X games so far so enjoy that! Trying to love X4 but not quite there yet, thinking about dusting off X2 again though.
Changed my forum name a very long time ago and can't even remember what it was when I first signed up!
Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!
X3AP 3.1 Printable Universe Sector Map

Return to “Off Topic English”