Community Script & Mod Download Library for X3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Anon loyalist

Post by Anon loyalist » Mon, 26. Oct 09, 22:25

I appreciate that this is an old thread but Does anyone have any idea where there is an up to-date script for "Sector locking?" If there is one.
:?:
Dont Panic!
http://www.thexuniverse.com/ - Visit us.
I'm sure Egosoft wont mind ;)

The_Lost_Marauder

Post by The_Lost_Marauder » Wed, 4. Nov 09, 20:05

I don't know if this is the best place to ask for, but is there a script (or a workaround) which allows the player to keep the bay open so he can gather more crates without having to wait each time to open it again?

Anon loyalist

Post by Anon loyalist » Wed, 4. Nov 09, 21:45

Hi TLM :o

Your ship has a comand to pick up crates and the like.

I've never heard of what your asking for, but It "may" be out there :)
Dont Panic!

The_Lost_Marauder

Post by The_Lost_Marauder » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 17:16

ehi Anon, you here too? :mrgreen:

I know there is the command which does it with autopilot enabled, but it takes years to collect a single crate, and if there are more of them you can celebrate your 99th birthday.

A few times I had to collect some crates which were really too close each other in order to properly manouvre, especially when your cargobay closes everytime and the chances to hit a nearby crate are 100%.

The ingame command "collect crates" has never worked with me, don't know why... :(

Anon loyalist

Post by Anon loyalist » Mon, 9. Nov 09, 17:46

Then it seems I am no help to you here ;)

Maybe this forsaken thread will have some other user take a look and answer one or two of our questions.

:?:
Dont Panic!

The_Lost_Marauder

Post by The_Lost_Marauder » Mon, 30. Nov 09, 17:21

The_Lost_Marauder wrote:I don't know if this is the best place to ask for, but is there a script (or a workaround) which allows the player to keep the bay open so he can gather more crates without having to wait each time to open it again?
or it could just like be the "capture spacesuits", which instantly collects all astronauts within 4/5 km from your ship.
Instead of those pilots let's have crates and you have an amazing script! XD

Another request: I've seen that there is somewhere around here a script which allows to define Yaki Friend/Foe, but there is not only the .spk, but also the .xml files and a .dat one.
Any chance to see all packed in a single, more userfriendly, file? :roll:

Third request: a patrol command only for fighters: I can't believe yet that in X³ you can't order to M3/M4/M5 to patrol a sector without having to follow an M6 or a capital ship. I'm ---> :shock:

Hellblazer
x3ap

Links not working

Post by Hellblazer » Mon, 19. Apr 10, 08:44

is it me or none of the links for the trading scripts/mods works?

jlehtone
x4

Re: Links not working

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 19. Apr 10, 20:11

Hellblazer wrote:is it me or none of the links for the trading scripts/mods works?
A temporary issue due to the forum server having technical problems.

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Tue, 20. Jul 10, 19:39

Im curious if any of the German links have Content such as Scrips, Ship packages etc that mite not be available in the English links?

More Im interested in are Ships. Mite be some ship packages ya mite not find about here.

I know they mite solely be intended for the german version of the game tho any links that I mite browse about to see what I could be missing?
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 20. Jul 10, 20:28

zombie-uk wrote:Im curious if any of the German links have Content such as Scrips, Ship packages etc that mite not be available in the English links?
Sure. Not all german scripters and modders release their scripts/mods in the english forums as well.
zombie-uk wrote:Mite be some ship packages ya mite not find about here.
Not sure about ship packages. markus w is currently working (already released a first beta version) of his BSG Ship Mod V. Apart from that I don't know if their are many other ship packages only. Most ships are inlcuded in bigger mods such as JLs VölkerShipMod or are distributed as single download files as Sol X-Shadow v.1.0 by PredatorX. Not all (especially the newer ones) are listed in the german Script and Mod list, so they're not so easy to find.
zombie-uk wrote:I know they mite solely be intended for the german version of the game
Only difference between german and english version of the game is the language. So, in case their shouldn't be more than text issues.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

PALADIN245
x4

Post by PALADIN245 » Tue, 5. Oct 10, 13:05

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
zombie-uk wrote:Im curious if any of the German links have Content such as Scrips, Ship packages etc that mite not be available in the English links?
Sure. Not all german scripters and modders release their scripts/mods in the english forums as well.
zombie-uk wrote:Mite be some ship packages ya mite not find about here.
Not sure about ship packages. markus w is currently working (already released a first beta version) of his BSG Ship Mod V. Apart from that I don't know if their are many other ship packages only. Most ships are inlcuded in bigger mods such as JLs VölkerShipMod or are distributed as single download files as Sol X-Shadow v.1.0 by PredatorX. Not all (especially the newer ones) are listed in the german Script and Mod list, so they're not so easy to find.
zombie-uk wrote:I know they mite solely be intended for the german version of the game
Only difference between german and english version of the game is the language. So, in case their shouldn't be more than text issues.
I am currently developing some ship models, they are not overly wonderful however I am a beginner so you'll have to bear with me... I expect that as my experience grows my models will get more and more advance.

On a side note could someone please add my ship page...
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=288046
To the community list please... under Ship Pages

Canaris_PL

Post by Canaris_PL » Thu, 23. Dec 10, 23:30

Are there any mods changing sounds and looks of the Mass Driver for the MD to look more like actual GUN rather than fast laser firing blobs of energy ??
And are there any mods adding new kinds of kinetic weapons ( different types of mass driver , kinetic turrets , railguns etc ) ???

Thanks in advance for response and sorry for crappy english .

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Fri, 24. Dec 10, 12:32

Try the XTM mod.

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Sat, 1. Jan 11, 01:32

Let's see if I can remember how to do this... :?

Code: Select all

Script - Ship Commands and Other Scripts

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=294278]Move and Rotate Objects[/url] by Graxster

No T files or command slots or anything - just a bunch of hotkeys.

-Grax

adie

Post by adie » Tue, 18. Oct 11, 06:42

I used text file id 7019 and COMMAND_TYPE_PIRACY_31, COMMAND_TYPE_PIRACY_32 for move and rotation the player's target.

Buzzard Vangard

Post by Buzzard Vangard » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 03:51

The download links for these threads are dead. Maybe they should be removed?
Dead Links:

Station/Complex Relocator by PabloRSA
Station/Complex Seller by PabloRSA

and they're listed under "Trading / Station Management Scripts"

rafezetter
x3

Post by rafezetter » Wed, 21. Mar 12, 03:48

khaakhunter - DEAD
Comm chatter missions v1.1 - DEAD
LazCorp Kyon Replicator V1.07 - DEAD
LazCorp Military (Sector) Scanner V1.12 - DEAD
Paranid Nividium Processing Plant v1.0 by Nividium - DEAD

there were more but didn't start listing until I got to the top one... one day i'll go through the list properly.

Coffee_Zombie
x3ap

Post by Coffee_Zombie » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 19:03

So if you had a choice what are the top 20 scripts/mods I should download?
"It's not until we lost everything are we free to do anything" ~ Tyler Durdan

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 17:05

Some dead file links but please keep this awesome list with all mods made for the overview, even if they are not supported anymore or download links is dead. This list is one of the things that make this community great :)

Also many of us have most of this files on our computers and can send them to other players if needed, I have most of the files :wink:

There have also came more mods since this list was updated, maybe about time some made an "expansion" :)

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 19:25

I have:
StationComplex Relocator v2.10
StationComplex Seller V1.00
Advanced KhaakHunter script
Comm Chatter Missions v1.1
LazCorp Military (Sector) Scanner V1.12 another download link
Paranid Nividium Processing Plant v1.0

Many files available here

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”