[AL Plugin] Litcube's Kha'ak / Xenon Invasions v15

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

subaluigi
x3tc

Post by subaluigi » Sat, 28. Mar 09, 22:50

Salut,

I have both scripts again uploaded, but I have to say that I don't know which version it is. All I can say that both scripts are running fine with my X3Réunion v.2.5 and there is also the XTM-version, that runs without problèms for me now since several month.
So, you have to decide if u want it, for me, it works fine.
Here is the link:
>>voilà<<
For installation: First, unpack it and then you have to put the files from the t- and scripts-folder into the same u find in your X3- installationfolder.

I hope I could help,

Au revoir,

Louis
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***modified***
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨and proud of it!!
'Cause X without scripts is like girls without tits...

another new video of the: >>Terran Conflict<<

mike_w
x4

Post by mike_w » Wed, 1. Apr 09, 18:21

subaluigi wrote:I have both scripts again uploaded, but I have to say that I don't know which version it is.
I suspect its V12 since it has an XTM version, but not integrated with the vanilla version.

Thanks for putting it up!

Ant@Res

Post by Ant@Res » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 12:11

Hey, can u make a mirror to download this script? 'Cause I can't download it. When I go by that link in the first post, it shows me a page with text:

"Another Brandstack Domain. The domain is currently parked, but something exciting will be here soon!"
"In the end, what you believe is yours to decide." © "The Fourth Kind", Milla Jovovich

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 06:09

Aww I only became aware of this script just now. Looks like another Khaak/Xenon improving Script thats no longer available.

Tho there is always Improved Khaak n Xenon:

Improved Khaak: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=204448

Improved Xenon: Link dosnt Exist any more :( Lucky I have a Copy of the Script always Handy. Ill make a Mirror someplace soon enough :)

EDIT: Wait I found it here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=204894 - Improved Xenon

Ill still make a Mirror for future downloads and incase it no longer becomes available on here. The link will more or less always regulated by me as Im online Alot these days (:
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

Ant@Res

Post by Ant@Res » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 20:14

But those versions are old, as I can see... Do they equal to this Litcube's Kha'ak / Xenon Invasions v15 ?
"In the end, what you believe is yours to decide." © "The Fourth Kind", Milla Jovovich

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 22:56

They are infact the latest versions available and I wouldnt Know if they were equal to Litcube's Xenon/Khaal mod sorry as I not tried it out.

All I Cansay is that the Improved Xenon & Khaak Moda are available and Do the job just fine of your looking for Scripts that make the bad guys take over sectors and have HORDES of Ships flying from Sector to sector.

Could try the Nividium Assimilator Virus for a Kick.
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

berengar 7

Post by berengar 7 » Sat, 8. Sep 12, 01:01

You can download this script from here http://www.mamuthq.net.pl/pobierz_plik_ ... nsv15.html

ZombiePotatoSalad
x4

Post by ZombiePotatoSalad » Sun, 16. Oct 16, 09:55

It seems none of these links work anymore. To be honest, I would rather have the Kha'ak hold sectors and fly around like normal in my Litcube's game.

It's getting kinda boring just killing Phanon and OCV.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 17. Oct 16, 12:00

ZombiePotatoSalad wrote:It's getting kinda boring just killing Phanon and OCV.
This sentence suggests you're playing X3AP. The script your asking about, however, is for X3: Reunion. So even assuming someone can provide a new download link, the script won't work in your game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ZombiePotatoSalad
x4

Post by ZombiePotatoSalad » Tue, 20. Mar 18, 02:28

Does anyone have a version of this they can repost? None of the links work.

unknown1
x4

Re: [AL Plugin] Litcube's Kha'ak / Xenon Invasions v15

Post by unknown1 » Sun, 12. Sep 21, 19:21

Hello. Anyone can help with working links for the mod ? I know it's a 16+ years old game .... but x3 reunion is my first love.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”