[Bonus Plugin] Station Manager

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Wed, 30. Mar 11, 01:18

Sorry for the necro.

Has anyone released an updated version of this, or know of a good alternative?

I cannot get this to work for me. Got 2x Silicon Mines (L) (64 yield). put 1 dolphin super for each to sell products and buy energy.

First they filled the station completely full of energy. the station is sitting there full of product and they wont sell. no matter how high i set the jump range or how low i set the silicon sell price.

Works fine when using the normal system with 2 transports. i have a merc for buying cells, and the dolphin selling the silicon.

This is in ore belt, energy buy price is set to 14, sell price is 630. jump range is 5. - works great with the normal system so far.

Maybe I have it setup incorrectly? Im kinda noob at the factory thing, made nearly all my cash with UTs. After spending hours trying to get this script to work, I kinda want to just buy more UTs :(

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 30. Mar 11, 22:27

They should be simple "fire and forget", but I've never actually used them. Not for such basic task.

I've always resorted to the CAG (Commercial Agent), which by design is harder to start. If you had CAG, "Apprentice does not sell" would be the explanation. But with SM ... no idea.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Pesanur
x4

Post by Pesanur » Mon, 4. Apr 11, 22:09

In the german forum have a newer version of this script, only that is unsigned.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 5. Apr 11, 21:04

Pesanur wrote:In the german forum have a newer version of this script, only that is unsigned.
Link, please.

Pesanur
x4

Post by Pesanur » Thu, 14. Apr 11, 17:49

jlehtone wrote:
Pesanur wrote:In the german forum have a newer version of this script, only that is unsigned.
Link, please.
I'm sorry, but I've mistaked, isn't the Station Manager those that have a newer version, is the Dock Ware Manager.

Elsewhere if you are interested here the link

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Sun, 28. Aug 11, 11:13

I'm unable to use this.
I am trying to use it on my XL SPP. I have two freighters i want to assign. I select Statioh Manager: Automate which works. Then, I try to add a ship but whenever i select a ship, the command slot becomes empty again and the script does not run.
The homebases of the 2 freighters do change to the SPP. What am I doing wrong?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 2. Sep 11, 17:29

IIRC, the script runs on the station more than on the ships. The script issues commands to the ships.

Lexi565

Station manager help.

Post by Lexi565 » Sat, 14. Jan 12, 20:22

I,ve been using the stations manager for the first time and it seems to buy ecells fine but it wont sell the product wear in this case wheat, i,ve got two mercurys set to the station (in Harrons Neb Btw) one is prohibited from buying Ecells the other not, also i've placed Navsats in alot of systems that need wheat.
Ringo moon, Cloud base SW, the Wall, heart of light and power circle.

Also the price i've set is 30 for selling buying 14-16 depending
sorry if this is a really stupid question but its annoying me so any help would be nice thanks

Its still happening, any help would be very much apperciated really
its buying fine but wont sell at all

Lexi,
Lexi corp CEO

{Merged. Cf Forum Rules. jlehtone}

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”