[SCRIPT] Missile Targetting Software V1.01 : Update 15/05/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X3DW

Re: [SCRIPT] Missile Targetting Software V1.01 : Update 15/05/2006

Post by X3DW » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 05:25

Hi, Cycrow (hoping you're still here).
I hate to be that guy, but I've gotta ask for a bit of help if you know why this might not be working for me. I last modded (just very basic stuff) for x3tc a long time ago, probably 4 years+, so I really am having trouble remembering much. Anyway, I have your plugin manager installed, along with several modifications (proving that it does in fact work here on my install/path and with all the proper rights, etc).

SEWN
Station camper
~~~
Community plugin configuration
Hotkey manager
Ware manager
~~~
align_ecliptic_tc.spk
gates_no_rep_loss.spk
numeric_ranks_tc.spk

And, I've even modded a tiny bit myself long ago (I have no recollection how) to show missile names instead of the default icons (modded someone else's mod, actually).

So. Just to make sure everything is still working after all these years (all mods above do work), I installed your advanced thruster control. I can confirm that it DOES give me the hotkey setting.

However, I've tried installing and re-installing the Missile Targetting software discussed here several times, and I just cannot get it to work. No hotkeys show up under the interface tab (or any other tab, that I've seen).

Please, if you can guess at the problem, let me know? This is, IMO, one of the most important scripts to have.
Or, if there is a newest version or preferable alternative, let me know.

Thanks for your help and your contributions.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 11:02

X3DW wrote:
Sun, 16. Dec 18, 05:25
However, I've tried installing and re-installing the Missile Targetting software discussed here several times, and I just cannot get it to work.
That's because it's a script written for a different game: X3: Reunion. Not X3: Terran Conflict. (See the forum name and release date for reference.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

X3DW

Post by X3DW » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 19:25

Oh, crap. Sorry, guys. I'll hop over to the correct forum and try to find a similar solution. Fingers crossed.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 18:13

you could get it working by manually converting them to X3TC. You need to edit each script file and change the version numbers to allow them to be read

more info here: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=216693

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”