[SCRIPT] Ship Repair Facility by XaiCorp.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadlyDa
x4

Post by DeadlyDa » Sun, 12. Nov 06, 18:50

Hmmm...maybe it's something to do with the order in which the individual packages are installed.

It's working for me ATM.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Sun, 12. Nov 06, 21:04

Will I screw anything if I unload then install the framework, save, exit, install the upgrades, save, exit, install the repair facility?

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sun, 12. Nov 06, 21:12

don't think so

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Mon, 13. Nov 06, 13:27

Still not working..

all this was with the .spk install

After much desperation I installed the .zip files (which are in date older than the ones the .spk leaves) but no luck! :(

Any clues? any ways to force the initialization of this script?

Please help, I really want to use this script.

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Mon, 13. Nov 06, 14:30

The same problem happend to me and I mention some post ago. I konw that the script function, at least for Deadly. It is possible that other script may interfere wit this one?

DeadlyDa
x4

Post by DeadlyDa » Mon, 13. Nov 06, 14:45

As a bit of background...the SRF stopped showing up on the buy-list after I installed the Xai Ultimate Script Pack. I went back and reinstalled the Framework and the SRF...and all was well. I didn't de-install anything first.

With the prior release, I had a problem, and used a script to set the local variable on the station in order to get the SRF working. However I have not had any problems with the current release (other than the one with the Ultimate Script pack).

I should also point out that I'm no longer using the current version of the Egosoft Bonus Pack, since it seems to interfere with some DDRS scripts...and I haven't had the time to investigate and fix it, and have reverted to the original version. It is more than a little odd that the original Bonus Pack works fine...and it's just the current version that I have a problem with. I only mention this because it's something I've experienced...and may have something to do with SRF working on my setup.

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Mon, 13. Nov 06, 15:30

I'm not sure about this but I think I read some conflict betwen SRF and LV cheat in other post. Also I have problems with bonus pack so I don't use it and I use some from Xai not all and I have no problem with them. Only with the ones that use framework.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Mon, 13. Nov 06, 15:34

I dont have LV cheats or anything other mentioned here than the Bonus Pack... sniff sniff :(

Minsc

Post by Minsc » Thu, 8. Feb 07, 16:07

Hi, maybe a bit late but I was to install the repair ship facility yesterday (spk version 1.1) and it didnt show up in the selection table. I read this thread and saw that a user said that Moggy2 had forgot to put in the file 'setup.Xai.SRF.xml' in the spk version. Though I thought this error was fixed but it is NOT. :?
So to get the script to work you download both the spk version and the zip version. Now install the spk version and from the zip file extract the 'setup.Xai.SRF.xml' and put it in your X3 script folder. Now it will sohw up in the selection table and work to!!! :D

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Thu, 8. Feb 07, 20:10

Minsc wrote:Hi, maybe a bit late but I was to install the repair ship facility yesterday (spk version 1.1) and it didnt show up in the selection table. I read this thread and saw that a user said that Moggy2 had forgot to put in the file 'setup.Xai.SRF.xml' in the spk version. Though I thought this error was fixed but it is NOT. :?
So to get the script to work you download both the spk version and the zip version. Now install the spk version and from the zip file extract the 'setup.Xai.SRF.xml' and put it in your X3 script folder. Now it will sohw up in the selection table and work to!!! :D
Thank God a charitative soul posted the answer. Thank you very much. Will try it soon, Cause I gave up long ago.

ORIOLE
x2

Post by ORIOLE » Mon, 26. Feb 07, 17:21

Could I use this script on the new players HQ?

Schabernack

Post by Schabernack » Tue, 24. Apr 07, 02:32

i had the same thought as ORIOLE,
till know i have no HQ so i couldnt say if there is a repairsystem in it anyway

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 24. Apr 07, 03:03

The HQ has it's own built in repair facility. I don't think there's any real need for this script to work on the HQ.

DarthVain
x3tc

Post by DarthVain » Tue, 15. May 07, 05:07

Moggy2,

Is it possible to have the ship repair facility also assigned to a cap ship??

I was thinking of using it on the Galactica it it was at all possible.
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 15. May 07, 11:54

I supose it could do.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”