Community Extended Mod Pack {EMP} v1.4 & 2.01

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Zorin1985
x3tc

Post by Zorin1985 » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 05:08

The sites are dead. I dont think your files are around anymore.

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 08:02

Erm.....................I just tried dowloading the emp. It is still available from the site hosted by LV and also .spk download 2 and Rar download 2 are still working.

The others however are not.
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

DaWilko
x4

Post by DaWilko » Fri, 29. Apr 11, 05:21

Hi guys, recently came back to X3TC and decided to try out this mod.

I went for the Terran start, and purchased some mobile miners from one of the new ship hubs.

Oddly, they keep flying up to rocks, doing nothing and then moving on. Not sure but I think its to do that the only turret is in the back.

Any ideas on how I am suppose to get a miner hauler actually mining?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 29. Apr 11, 08:56

DaWilko wrote:Hi guys, recently came back to X3TC and decided to try out this mod.
:gruebel: Having your post in X3R EMP mod's thread, I'm not sure what "this mod" is.

ihanna

Post by ihanna » Thu, 31. May 12, 16:10

Dioltas As Dia wrote:EDIT2: New Question/Troubleshooting

I unzipped the 06.dat and .cat files to the main X3 directory (and didnt overwrite anything as there was no other 06's). As said it acts as a false patch so it can work with other Mods.
I went and proceeded with creating a script using one of the new TwareT commands (#96 or 10203). Which worked fine when i hadnt a Mod running.

But for some reason the ware in question never appeared when using the DeadlyDa preview Mod. I dont have any other mods so i cant test it but im wondering is that the preview Mod specific or is it all mod's in general?

Any help is appreciated

Slán

It also did not appear on me when I'm using the DeadlyDa preview Mod. I am also curious for finding the answer to his question, I'll say thanks in advance if you will answer.
Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one’s living at it. – Albert Einstein

Ghizmo
x4

Post by Ghizmo » Thu, 10. Dec 15, 11:51

Sites are indeed dead, does anyone still have the EMP SPK files?
If needed, I wouldn't mind hosting them for others to download them.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 10. Dec 15, 11:56

Cycrow has the files still hosted on his new site:
http://xpluginmanager.co.uk/addons/emp.spk
http://xpluginmanager.co.uk/addons/emp.rar

Please note though, if you're using the Plugin Manager (especially the new one), it already comes with its own version of the EMP. You shouldn't install the EMP manually then, afaik.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Ghizmo
x4

Post by Ghizmo » Thu, 10. Dec 15, 12:09

ah good point.

If the topic for the plugin manager has the newest version in it. I won't need this then. But I suppose ill get the plugin manager from his new website first then, to make sure I have the latest.

Thanks!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 10. Dec 15, 17:31

The latest one is the one linked in the TC forum. The TC/AP version works on X3R as well.

Havn't actually updated the main site with all the correct links yet, keep getting distracted and forgetting about it :P

yrol
x4

Re:

Post by yrol » Sun, 22. Mar 20, 23:43

Cycrow wrote:
Thu, 10. Dec 15, 17:31
The latest one is the one linked in the TC forum. The TC/AP version works on X3R as well.
Could you please post a direct Link to that post here?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”