X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

NFSRacer

Post by NFSRacer » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 06:55

Define "jiggling" it, please. I've got it installed into the root directory of the game.

UPDATE: Never mind my last. I found the problem. I forgot to change the pilot name!

NFSRacer

Post by NFSRacer » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 15:30

Sorry to double post, but I've run into yet ANOTHER issue, this one with the cheats. Every time I try run the cheat extender over the STEAM version of the game, the game crashes during loading. What's annoying about it is that the game was JUST running it last night, and now I can't even load a game without the X3 crashing! Can someone fill me in on what's going on here?!

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 12. Apr 11, 19:39

Quick question about the "Create fodder for combat rank" cheat.

I've tried to create Pirate Harrier's and Pirate Falcons, but when they spawn they appear on the Gravidar as Xenon Harrier or Xenon Falcon!

Any ideas what's going on there?
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Etrius

Post by Etrius » Sun, 24. Apr 11, 22:50

Hi, I got a problem with your script. After installing it with Cycrows Installer I find the options under 'General' in the Command Menu, but they only show Readtext-blabla. Also the Messages, I get after starting a new game only show Readtext-blabla.
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie behalten ;)

alcan4
x4

Post by alcan4 » Sat, 14. May 11, 04:17

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 14. May 11, 10:19

You obviously didn't install the text file of the script you're using or you're playing the game in another language (jugding by your screenshot German), where there is no text file for.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

alcan4
x4

Post by alcan4 » Sat, 14. May 11, 12:17

there isnt a text file O_O
when i unpack it, it just gives me a cheats1.4.spk file which i install with the plugin manager?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 14. May 11, 12:39

.spk is just an archive format, which is used by the Plugin Manager. In that archive there are surely one or more script and text files.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

alcan4
x4

Post by alcan4 » Sat, 14. May 11, 14:23

well how do i get em out so i can install them correctly? the plugin manager just installs em but it wont work?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 15. May 11, 19:56

The Plugin Manager actually just extracts the files of the .spk-archive and puts them in the appropriate folders. So you should find the "t"-file of that script package in the "t"-folder of your X3 main directory. It should be the 446666.xml. If you rename it to 496666.xml and change the language id in the file from "44" to "49" (to open the file, just use a text editor), the text should be displayed in the game correctly.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Tue, 16. Aug 11, 10:32

Probably not I'm the only one who requesting it but by any chance is that possible to have a script to create gates for existing savedgame? Just to connect few sectros. Not for to turn the universe upside down :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Cowboy8887
x3ap

Post by Cowboy8887 » Thu, 8. Sep 11, 06:06

I dont know what I am doing wrong either, but no matter what i do, the options do not show up at all, not even the setup.lv.cheats

flounder_al
x2

Post by flounder_al » Fri, 14. Oct 11, 16:28

Hmm... having trouble here (suprise suprise)

I've installed the Cycrows Plugin Manager and then downloaded the cheats pack 1.4

I tried to install the cheats package using the CPM and it's saying that it failed to install,

Any ideas?
Playing X3 or riding my ZX6R...life is fast, fun and living on the edge

ev3nth0rizon

Post by ev3nth0rizon » Sun, 13. Nov 11, 15:36

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the "Spawn Fodder for Rank Increase" command, as well as the "Keep Clear" command (the one that destroys enemies near you).

The problem I have with both of these is that they won't turn off. Destroyers won't stop spawning despite me moving away, if I jump out of the system I can return later to the same area only to find they all start spawning again. As for the Keep Clear cheat, it won't stop destroying everything around me.

Is there a way to disable/delete/turn off only these 2 cheats?

Thanks.

napalmdeath235

Problem with different sections of the new game menu

Post by napalmdeath235 » Wed, 21. Mar 12, 21:41

Hi,
I installed your script last night and had no problem getting it running. However when i started a new game today i decided to try to make a merchant and when i went to use your script i did not see the general tab under the ship commands menu. My name has been changed to Thereshallbewings but still no beans. i checked my other saves and the script still works in them. any advice?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 22. Mar 12, 11:41

After changing your name to "Thereshallbewings", it should automatically change back to the original name. If that's not the case, either the script editor is already activated or you typed in "Thereshallbewings" wrong. Check especially for the capital "T" and two small "L" in the middle.

Turnus
x4

Post by Turnus » Mon, 28. May 12, 08:11

Hi the link to the Universe reveal script (I don't want the other cheats) is not working I followed it to the other thread but it leads me to a dead link.

Robdoc

Post by Robdoc » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 20:03

When I open up my command console, I have 3 available commands. Navigation, autopilot commands, and Broadcast to ships in my sector.

[ external image ]
Evil is your perspective of it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 20:12

Your screenshot shows that you're playing X3: Terran Conflict or X3: Albion Prelude, but you posted in the X3: Reunion Scripts and Modding Forum. If you installed any scripts or mods from here, they won't work in your game without further adjustments. I suggest you look in the X3: Terran Conflict / X3: Albion Prelude Scripts and Modding Forum for scripts and/or mods.

DJ Wolf

Post by DJ Wolf » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 20:45

On Page one of this thread there is the following reference:

"New cheats and Hotkeys for 1.4

1. Reset Playership Hotkey

Resets your ships shields and hull

2. Reset Targetship Hotkey

Resets your tracking aim ship or stations shields and hull

3. Strip Shields Hotkey

Resets your tracking aim shields and hull to 1

4. Instant Jump To Position Hotkey

Sets your ships position to you tracking aim

5. Strip Tunings Hotkey

Removes your tracking aims engine tunings

6. Detonation Blast Hotkey

Kill all enemy ships within 10k of your ship instantly

7. Restock Energy

Fills your ship cargo with energy

8. God Mode

100% hull and shields. To turn off drop your shields for a few seconds

9. Keep Clear

Kill all enemys in 10k constantly. To turn off drop your shields for a few seconds

11. Spawn Defense Spawns 3 Khaak Fighters set to attack your nearest enemy."

These are not under the "General" tab and keys 1 - 4 are set for my weapons selections. With God Mode it tells you how to turn it off but not how to turn it on. Do you simply hit numer "8"? Because if I hit '3' I will change my weapons not reduce my target's hull and shield to one. What is the story with these additions?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”