X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ark_Gamer

Post by Ark_Gamer » Wed, 29. Dec 10, 03:32

Why does cloning ships only work intermittently? Half the time they clone fine, the other half they clone without shields, or without lasers, or with only some of the shields or laser equipped.

AlexanderAmbrose

Post by AlexanderAmbrose » Fri, 31. Dec 10, 22:09

I design ships in my free time on a 3D modeling program called "google sketchup". Does anyone know of a way to get the ships I have designed into the game? I know there will have to be some conversion of the files from .skp to .xsp or something, but I am at a loss as to how to do it all. help?

SpectreOne

Post by SpectreOne » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 04:27

I Need Help

I am really new to X3 and i have no idea how to do this. I have done everything that the installer has said, what you said at the beginning of this topic. I have yet to get the cheat to actually work. The general Tab is almost empty, except for what was there at the beginning of the game (Default) and it is getting really frustrating.

Can I get some help? :? :?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 12:47

Please describe more detailed, what you did. Often the devil is in the detail.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

SpectreOne

Post by SpectreOne » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 17:44

I installed the Plugin Manager Installer and Packager. I loaded the addons into the installer and enabled them. No matter what I do, I cannot get the addons to appear in the game. I have installed the Unlimited Resources addon and the Cheat addon posted here originally by LV. I have tried to follow LV's instructions to the letter and I haven't figured out why it inst working.
:? :? :?

SpectreOne

Post by SpectreOne » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 16:07

Well, I got it. I don't know what was wrong. I went and enabled and disabled everything a few times and it all started working again.

Great Mod, helps a lot, especially in the beginning, can never get enough energy cells. :lol:

AlexanderAmbrose

Post by AlexanderAmbrose » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 16:43

AlexanderAmbrose wrote:I design ships in my free time on a 3D modeling program called "google sketchup". Does anyone know of a way to get the ships I have designed into the game? I know there will have to be some conversion of the files from .skp to .xsp or something, but I am at a loss as to how to do it all. help?
just in case it may have been over looked :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 10. Jan 11, 17:51

I don't know much about 3D modeling. But as most tutorials about ship modelling, importing ships and so on, which you can find here in the forums, are only referring to gmax or 3dsmax I would assume that it's exactly the "convertig to the right format"-part, which is hard to do with other modeling programs or hard to find the right converting programs for. Besides .xsp is just the file format of the current installer.

Btw. this is the Cheats-Sticky and as your question is hardly related to cheat scripts you should better ask in another place (e.g. Tutorials and Resources, or directly in a new thread) the next time.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

lindalonely

Script Editor work only for custom game

Post by lindalonely » Sat, 15. Jan 11, 06:03

Sorry for my English if any thing wrong... I really don't no what is turn wrong when i using the script editor for the first time, but i can play it in any game. after i format my OS i turn so some thing wrong again that i can play X3TC with cheat/script only in custom game (X-univers) please help me out with it... :headbang:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 15. Jan 11, 10:06

Firstly this is the scripts and modding forum for X3:R not for X3:TC. In case you try to run scripts for X3:R in X3:TC, the scripts won't work.
Apart from that in order to be able to run scripts, your game must be turned to modified. While the custom game is already modified at the start, you have to set the game to modified in other gamestart manually. This can either be achieved by activating the Script Editor or by setting the Plugin Manager to *modified* mode.

lindalonely

Post by lindalonely » Sat, 15. Jan 11, 14:58

Thank you for the information and sorry for the wrong station.... :lol:

Wolvenmoon
x3

Post by Wolvenmoon » Fri, 28. Jan 11, 07:13

Alright, it ain't workin' for me. ;P

My steps:

Download/install from steam
Made new game
Played for an hour
Installed mod manager
Installed cheat mod
Loaded game
Enabled debug menu
Saved game
loaded game
loaded cheat setup script
cleared cache
saved game
loaded game

Still no dice, so I...

loaded cheat setup script
saved game
loaded game

Nothing, I cleared cache again.

I got the help messages! But when I went to global commands, no dice.

Then I reloaded the game, didn't even have the messages then.

Any clues?

Edit: I tried reinstalling the mod, too. No dice there.

Wolvenmoon
x3

Post by Wolvenmoon » Sat, 29. Jan 11, 09:08

Double post, sorry.

I can set hotkeys for the cheats, they just don't appear in my menus. God mode doesn't seem to work on hotkey, neither does the spawn defenses one. The 'kill all enemies' one, however, works perfectly. I haven't tested any of the others.

What I really want is an easy way to get energy cells and to cheat and have everywhere explored. I have moderate back problems and need to skip some of the drone of the game if I want to really be able to enjoy it.

I did manage to modify the money script and get a lot of cash, but that's not really fun. What would I do to get all regions explored/a 'give myself 25 energy cells' script if I can't get all of LV's stuff working?

NFSRacer

Post by NFSRacer » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 06:36

I just got the game again for STEAM, but I can't get the cheats to work; the general option in the ship's command console isn't showing.

Wolvenmoon
x3

Post by Wolvenmoon » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 06:52

Jiggle it around a few times in the mod manager. Then see if you get the message. If you do, go to your ship's communications. You'll see 'general' under the 'orders' menu.

I haven't played in awhile so I can't remember exactly where.

NFSRacer

Post by NFSRacer » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 06:55

Define "jiggling" it, please. I've got it installed into the root directory of the game.

UPDATE: Never mind my last. I found the problem. I forgot to change the pilot name!

NFSRacer

Post by NFSRacer » Wed, 23. Feb 11, 15:30

Sorry to double post, but I've run into yet ANOTHER issue, this one with the cheats. Every time I try run the cheat extender over the STEAM version of the game, the game crashes during loading. What's annoying about it is that the game was JUST running it last night, and now I can't even load a game without the X3 crashing! Can someone fill me in on what's going on here?!

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 12. Apr 11, 19:39

Quick question about the "Create fodder for combat rank" cheat.

I've tried to create Pirate Harrier's and Pirate Falcons, but when they spawn they appear on the Gravidar as Xenon Harrier or Xenon Falcon!

Any ideas what's going on there?
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Etrius

Post by Etrius » Sun, 24. Apr 11, 22:50

Hi, I got a problem with your script. After installing it with Cycrows Installer I find the options under 'General' in the Command Menu, but they only show Readtext-blabla. Also the Messages, I get after starting a new game only show Readtext-blabla.
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie behalten ;)

alcan4
x4

Post by alcan4 » Sat, 14. May 11, 04:17

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”