X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 22. Mar 12, 11:41

After changing your name to "Thereshallbewings", it should automatically change back to the original name. If that's not the case, either the script editor is already activated or you typed in "Thereshallbewings" wrong. Check especially for the capital "T" and two small "L" in the middle.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Turnus
x4

Post by Turnus » Mon, 28. May 12, 08:11

Hi the link to the Universe reveal script (I don't want the other cheats) is not working I followed it to the other thread but it leads me to a dead link.

Robdoc

Post by Robdoc » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 20:03

When I open up my command console, I have 3 available commands. Navigation, autopilot commands, and Broadcast to ships in my sector.

[ external image ]
Evil is your perspective of it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 15. Jun 12, 20:12

Your screenshot shows that you're playing X3: Terran Conflict or X3: Albion Prelude, but you posted in the X3: Reunion Scripts and Modding Forum. If you installed any scripts or mods from here, they won't work in your game without further adjustments. I suggest you look in the X3: Terran Conflict / X3: Albion Prelude Scripts and Modding Forum for scripts and/or mods.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

DJ Wolf

Post by DJ Wolf » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 20:45

On Page one of this thread there is the following reference:

"New cheats and Hotkeys for 1.4

1. Reset Playership Hotkey

Resets your ships shields and hull

2. Reset Targetship Hotkey

Resets your tracking aim ship or stations shields and hull

3. Strip Shields Hotkey

Resets your tracking aim shields and hull to 1

4. Instant Jump To Position Hotkey

Sets your ships position to you tracking aim

5. Strip Tunings Hotkey

Removes your tracking aims engine tunings

6. Detonation Blast Hotkey

Kill all enemy ships within 10k of your ship instantly

7. Restock Energy

Fills your ship cargo with energy

8. God Mode

100% hull and shields. To turn off drop your shields for a few seconds

9. Keep Clear

Kill all enemys in 10k constantly. To turn off drop your shields for a few seconds

11. Spawn Defense Spawns 3 Khaak Fighters set to attack your nearest enemy."

These are not under the "General" tab and keys 1 - 4 are set for my weapons selections. With God Mode it tells you how to turn it off but not how to turn it on. Do you simply hit numer "8"? Because if I hit '3' I will change my weapons not reduce my target's hull and shield to one. What is the story with these additions?

DJ Wolf

Post by DJ Wolf » Thu, 2. Aug 12, 23:23

Nevermind, I found it. Hotkeys have to be assigned in the 'interface' tab found through 'options'.

fennyfox
x4

ooh my gigglecreams help me!!!!~

Post by fennyfox » Mon, 3. Sep 12, 07:21

:( unfortunately the only thing your installer patch shown on the page has done for me has taken like 3 blocks on my desktop, changed my screen resolution, and gives me a warning telling me i may need to adjust the directory permissions which i do not have access to. the only available version for this patch as said by my computer is the reunion version as i have both blue and red installed from my gold pack. Ive worked for 2 and a half years watching all these people jump ahead using scripts, so why cant i? sorry if i seem pissy, haven't had a smoke in 8 hours... please oh dang it please help me Dx your a god!!!

vahull
x4

Post by vahull » Fri, 5. Jul 13, 06:03

This has probably been asked before
but ill ask anyway

i'm running a Modded game and have been experimenting with the script editor doing spawns , and as a result i have lots of objects spawned all over the galaxy is there a script command that would delete in one go all player owned ships and stations etc or do i sadly have to delete them all manually sector by sector ?

vahull
x4

scripting question

Post by vahull » Fri, 5. Jul 13, 06:04

also is there a Mod / script that will enable the
Spoiler
Show

Player Sector in Albion Prelude
for Custom Games

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 5. Jul 13, 09:35

You posted in the X3: Reunion Scripts and Modding Forum. None of the scripts listed in this forum will work with X3TC or X3AP (without further adjustments). The same applies to almost all mods that you can find in this forum.
For X3: TC and X3: AP there is specific Scripts and Modding forum (in the forum index two forums above this forum). Check the Community Scripts and Mods Download library there.

Knightsodyssey
x3

steam file location

Post by Knightsodyssey » Fri, 27. Sep 13, 13:15

I am having trouble locating steam x3 file locations for scripts and mods. When I search I find

C:\Users\joshua\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam

But unable to locate folder information to link cyrcrow's plug in manager.

hessifit
x3tc

X2 Cheats have broken my game

Post by hessifit » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:21

I am running the Steam version of x2 v1.5. Yesterday I installed the cheat pack 1.4 and everything went swimmingly until I saved and came back to the game later. Any save that has had the cheats used locks up on the loading screen and never comes back (a log off of the computer is required to get any functionality back).

Any suggestions?

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 19:52

I just wonder about 1 thing:

When I create ships most of them go 2-3 times normal speed. Even when I change ship they have super speed. The only one that dont seem affected is capital ships. Is this normal?

I just did a fresh install only kept settings from previous install.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 22. Dec 13, 19:38

Knightsodyssey wrote:I am having trouble locating steam x3 file locations for scripts and mods. When I search I find
The default location for X3R on Steam is:

C:\Program Files\Egosoft\X3 Reunion
hessifit wrote:I am running the Steam version of x2 v1.5.

Any suggestions?
Don't use scripts written for X3: Reunion (you are here in the X3R Scripts and Modding Forum) in X2: The Threat. They are not compatible. There should be a Cheat Package by LV for X2 available for download in the X2 Scripts and Modding forum.

xxx73 wrote:When I create ships most of them go 2-3 times normal speed. Even when I change ship they have super speed. The only one that dont seem affected is capital ships. Is this normal?
Which script are you using to create these ships?

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Sun, 22. Dec 13, 19:57

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Which script are you using to create these ships?
ops forgot, LV's cheats v1.4

Its a great script to test out mods/scriots with :D

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 21:10

One argument of the 'Create ship' cheat is "supertune". If you enter a "1" there, it will install 99 Engine Tunings and 99 Rudder Optimisations into the created ship, which will tune the ship's speed and agility over its maximum (before, the maximum number for both extensions was already installed).

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 23:50

aha my fault then. I did not read the last input for creating ships..its supertune, and of old habit I put in 1 there :oops:

Thanks for clearing that up for me...my brain must working on 50% in the holiday season :wink:

Marka Sarine

Help me this is my first time

Post by Marka Sarine » Sun, 9. Feb 14, 16:16

I don't touch scripts not even in my other games but this is what I did

Downloaded and installed Cycrows Plugin Manager
Downloaded cheats 3.1 sks file
added it to the pluggin manager
activated it
renamed the pilot to Thereshallbewings

now I got the intire script thing what do I do

I am just really trying to get some money and intire galaxy map so I try the game out and understand how it works before I do the story.

Kimdino

Post by Kimdino » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 14:17

Hi folks,
I am stuck in the same situation as http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=328950 from where it appears that the ONLY way to I can proceeed in X3R is to use LVs cheats script. However, Cycrows installer will not work on this (non MS-Windows) system and his SPK tools will no longer build in modern Linux systems.:cry:

Is anyone able to let me have the script & t files so that I may drop them directly into my game directories?

Thank in advance.

Later edit: SOLVED VirtualBox + a MS-Win image with a fake X3R installation enabled me to use Cycrows SPK installer to extract the files.
Last edited by Kimdino on Sun, 16. Feb 14, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

Kimdino

Post by Kimdino » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 15:51

Hi Marka,
Now that you have the script editor active and available you don't need to do anything with it, just ignore the 'Script editor' button. The 'Thereshallbewings' stuff was only to activate the game to add-on scripts.

If you open your 'Ship commands' menu there should now be a section called 'General' in with 'Navigation', 'Trade' etc. Click on 'General' and there will be a lot of new commands to choose from.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”