X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

chrishamm

Re: X3 Cheat Scripts

Post by chrishamm » Sun, 27. Jun 10, 14:08

Everyones Antihero wrote:
LV. wrote: Download THIS rar file and extract it to your main x3 folder.
do you exctract the whole X3_cheats folder to the main folder or the intividual scrips and t's inside to the other folders of the same name?
On starting the game you will have access in your ships command menu to "General" inside here you will find all the cheat scripts shown above.
starting the game? is that a new fresh one or any old savegame.

Mod Note

Command_General 61-48 used
t 446666
do i need to write this somewhere to activate the cheat console? If so where do i put them?

thx
It does work with the saved game it took me off and on six months to do all the plot missions and even the A new home
plot without the script mods so now I have them installed just screwing around the turbo boost is awesome (9999-202) my arrow ca do like 0ver 13000 km :D

chrishamm

Post by chrishamm » Sun, 27. Jun 10, 14:33

AFTER) you are in the the game and changed the pilot name to Thereshallbewings
after that save the game right there all I did was down load the crycow 1.4 extacted them into a folder
them dragged and dropped that folder into my xtc3 sript folder then restarted the game (my saved game) and poof in the player ships command console
you know where nav trade piracy under those appeared a custom tab is present then I hot keyed it and at the push of the button I have a massive fleet of boreas, khak destroyers and hyperion vangaurds strolling along
taking over enemy sectors I think today I may go to earth torus and take it over and see if those damn docking perimitter alarms can be disabled
:evil:

bugmebugme

Post by bugmebugme » Mon, 12. Jul 10, 12:06

uh-oh! In the cheat menu I see only Readtext-ecc. options!
What i've done wrong?

misfire98
xr

Post by misfire98 » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 01:25

How do i know when the god mode cheat works and is there a cheat to have infinite energy when firing weapons?

fusion23
x3

Post by fusion23 » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 11:53

I loaded the 1.4 script using the script manager. I did the Thereshallbewings, reinit script cache and when I go to command console under property then general. I get the scripts are listed and beside each one has [LV Cheats] beaside each one. If i hit r, it does nothing and if I hit enter I get command rejected. No idea what to do... I also tried to run setup.LVCheats and that did nothing.

Edit well I tried this on a saved game someone has listed and it didn't work but did work when I created a new game. So guess I'm off try start a new game.
Your base are belong to me.

Intel i7 920 OC @ 3.2Ghz
Asus P6T Deluxe v2
6GB DDR 3 Corsair XMS
Nvidia Geforce GTX 285

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Mon, 23. Aug 10, 02:41

Please someone re-upload this script:
http://www.asynd.net/x3/hq.rar - cheat to where reverse engineering no longer takes hours, only a second to reverse engineer any ship in the game, also only takes a second to build any ship from the player hq by Asynd

dlinvader

Post by dlinvader » Sun, 29. Aug 10, 09:15

im having a issue , when after i try changing the name once i hit enter changing it the game locks up and returns me to desktop any ideas?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 30. Aug 10, 21:41

tr_96 wrote:Please someone re-upload this script:
I assume, that this was just a modified hq.xml. The original file can be found in the types folder of one of the cats (should be one of the latest). Thanging the "value" entries in this file should do the trick of lower production time and costs.

@dlinvader
I would suggest to create a post in Tech Support forum with the information requested in the thread To EVERYONE reporting a possible bug or error. Then it's probably easier to help.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Cerber_963

Post by Cerber_963 » Fri, 10. Sep 10, 21:48

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
tr_96 wrote:Please someone re-upload this script:
I assume, that this was just a modified hq.xml. The original file can be found in the types folder of one of the cats (should be one of the latest). Thanging the "value" entries in this file should do the trick of lower production time and costs.
I tried it but it doesn't work. I didn't try only one. There is model for build time, but I can't edit this line. I can edit all lines but not that one.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 11. Sep 10, 00:12

Cerber_963 wrote:I tried it but it doesn't work.
Did you rebuild your HQ after you started your game with the modified file?
Cerber_963 wrote:I can edit all lines but not that one.
What do you mean? It's a xml file, so changing a line with a text editor should be no problem.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

I-HaTeD2
x3

Post by I-HaTeD2 » Sun, 12. Sep 10, 18:46

bugmebugme wrote:uh-oh! In the cheat menu I see only Readtext-ecc. options!
What i've done wrong?
Same Problem.

In my opinion it is just because i dont use the english Client of the Game and / or the XTended Mod.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 12. Sep 10, 19:25

What do you mean with "client"? But yes, if the cheat menu only provides an english text file and you play the game in another language the text entries will be displayed as readtext-errors. It can be changed by changing the t-ids.

Mausmane

Post by Mausmane » Mon, 18. Oct 10, 02:10

Well on my original profile that i deleted because i was stuck in a bugged out portion of the game.. I had the infinate insurance and LV's cheats activated. They worked, but then i started a new profile and it didnt...

eventually, i noticed all the original saved games from my first profile vanished, so i started a new game through the plugin manager.

the script editor is activated, and the AL settings tab is in the gameplay tab... but wheni click it, no plugins show up, even tho i have 2 installed.

also, both plugins say enabled, but the profile section is x'd out. i cant use them.

im confused.

dustin1578
x3

Post by dustin1578 » Mon, 1. Nov 10, 16:06

someone should please re upload the cheat 1.4 script

moonravin

LV cheat script -take control?-

Post by moonravin » Sun, 7. Nov 10, 10:49

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find and how to use this asspect of the LV cheats package. It says i have it available in the initial message when starting a new game. But cannot seem to find it to be able to use it and see what it does. I also have the script editor enabled as well.

any information would be appreciated.

{Merged. See Rules. jlehtone}

Ark_Gamer

Post by Ark_Gamer » Wed, 29. Dec 10, 03:32

Why does cloning ships only work intermittently? Half the time they clone fine, the other half they clone without shields, or without lasers, or with only some of the shields or laser equipped.

AlexanderAmbrose

Post by AlexanderAmbrose » Fri, 31. Dec 10, 22:09

I design ships in my free time on a 3D modeling program called "google sketchup". Does anyone know of a way to get the ships I have designed into the game? I know there will have to be some conversion of the files from .skp to .xsp or something, but I am at a loss as to how to do it all. help?

SpectreOne

Post by SpectreOne » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 04:27

I Need Help

I am really new to X3 and i have no idea how to do this. I have done everything that the installer has said, what you said at the beginning of this topic. I have yet to get the cheat to actually work. The general Tab is almost empty, except for what was there at the beginning of the game (Default) and it is getting really frustrating.

Can I get some help? :? :?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 12:47

Please describe more detailed, what you did. Often the devil is in the detail.

SpectreOne

Post by SpectreOne » Sat, 8. Jan 11, 17:44

I installed the Plugin Manager Installer and Packager. I loaded the addons into the installer and enabled them. No matter what I do, I cannot get the addons to appear in the game. I have installed the Unlimited Resources addon and the Cheat addon posted here originally by LV. I have tried to follow LV's instructions to the letter and I haven't figured out why it inst working.
:? :? :?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”