X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

CashStrapped

Post by CashStrapped » Tue, 13. Oct 15, 00:53

upon extracting the file (just 1 called "cheats1.4.spk") and running x pluginmanager,which btw on exit of prograsmme win 7 spams me with an install error.
I install the mods with directory pointing to my install directory, they load, i get a "ping" they (other mods i want to use e.g. complex constructor) shows as active, but on game load (after activating and useing grax remove rocks) the plugin managers pluging are not functioning, and not listed in "scripts" However if i browse into the disabled scripts folder there they all are with dozens of other files, and i dont know what files i will need.

should i just copy all files from there and paste to the main x3/scripts folder?

NOJER7
x2

Post by NOJER7 » Thu, 28. Apr 16, 16:49

Hi really sorry but I hope you can help me. Ive installed your plugin manager and the cheat scripts. Ive activated Thereshallbewings and ive saved the game and reloaded and followed the inst instructions.
But I cant find the menu portrayed in your page for running these scripts. I can see them in the script editor I but theres no menu in the command console.
Ive recently started playing this game again and ive had these scripts and menus running befor but for some reason its not appearing.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Apr 16, 18:09

Your other post suggests that you're either playing X3TC or X3AP. If that's the case, then the scripts listed in this topic here will not work, as they are for X3R.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

zlobsic
x3tc

Post by zlobsic » Wed, 31. Aug 16, 19:24

Not working. Unknown error while trying to open with plugin manager.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 11:16

Works fine here on my end with the newest Plugin Manager. For what it's worth, I uploaded a .zip version of the Cheat Scripts to xdownloads:

[ external image ]

Simply download the archive and extract it to your game directory. Start your game afterwards, and if you are not running a modified game yet, activate the Script Editor and save and reload your game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

alexalsp
x4

Re: X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 19:02

1.4 is the latest version?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 19:05

For LV's Cheat scripts package, yes, it is.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 20:26

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 1. Aug 22, 19:05
For LV's Cheat scripts package, yes, it is.
Is there another cheat mod? If yes, which one is better? Thank you.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 20:59

Other cheat scripts are listed at the end of the opening post. I cannot comment on whether they are better. I guess, that depends on what features they provide and whether one needs a specific feature.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”