Script : Dock/Undock TS/TP Class at TL or M1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 21. Mar 11, 21:31

Just a guess: Did you already turn your game to *modified*? (Either directly in the plugin manager or by activating the script editor.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

bumble.bee.b
x3tc

Post by bumble.bee.b » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 02:27

I had no idea to do that actually, i just read some step by steps and someone noted that i should type Thereshallbewings as my name or something. Obviously i need to do more research. lol Ty for the reply Much appreciated.

Automatic Jack
x3tc

Post by Automatic Jack » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 23:59

I can't install the dock SPK with the Plugin Manager, I get an error saying the file is in an old format and no longer supported.

Please help, this is just the mod I was looking for.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 30. Jul 11, 11:50

The Plugin Manager comes with a command line tool that can convert old .spk-files to new ones. Check your installation directory of the Plugin Manager, there should be a folder called Tools, where you find this tool. I don't remember its name, right now.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

kulltc

Post by kulltc » Fri, 20. Apr 12, 11:12

i tried to use this and it says its unusable. says its an old format? would your godlyness be able to release an update? me love you long time. ty

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 20. Apr 12, 11:15

See the post above yours. A short explanation, how to use the tool, can be found here.

Trevelvis
xr

Re: Script : Dock/Undock TS/TP Class at TL or M1

Post by Trevelvis » Wed, 29. Jul 20, 11:06

Is there anywhere where this is still available as its a dead link wherever i look, Thanks :evil:

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”