[SCRIPT] Sector Takeover v2.4.3 [Updated 20-Apr-2007]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

How do you rate this script?

Excellent
67%
Good
25%
Average
4%
Poor
1%
Abysmal
3%

Total votes: 360

Matchimus
x3tc

Post by Matchimus » Mon, 23. Nov 09, 04:54

Thanks for the quick response, I didnt expect that and had edited my post. I use the one by Laz, but it does not have the spawn supression system. Maybe I am just bind? But I can not see any script for TC that does this.

Matchimus
x3tc

Post by Matchimus » Mon, 23. Nov 09, 04:56

I think I am blind... I have found it, thanks!

:oops:

For anyone else looking:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=243791

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 23. Feb 10, 23:51

I have a slight problem with this script regarding Averice.

I bought it a long time ago, but have only just installed STO. My problem is: On the sector map, the owner race is shown as 'Unknown', instead of 'Julian'. I have my HQ. an ED and a Trading Station present. It does however list 'Julian' as the owner race on the universe map.

To ensure the script was'nt totally knackered, I tested it out by taking over Hatikvah's Faith from the Pirates. That worked perfectly, with 'Julian' showing on both the universe map and the sector map, once I plonked down a Trading Station.

I have even tried setting the 'Unknown' race, in the Global Settings to foe, with no effect. :(

Any help/ideas?
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Corruptor666

Post by Corruptor666 » Sun, 11. Jul 10, 21:05

I apologize if this was asked before, but once I overtake a sector, can I rename it as I like? I just "borrowed" President's End, because it's an unused sector, and would like to name it "New Beginning" or something like that.
Any help would be appreciated.

LowkeeDragon33

Post by LowkeeDragon33 » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 19:37

Hi all,

I was just given the sector Getsu Fune, and I believe this is the script responsible. Though a little early for my own sector, it certainly changes my long term goals for the game. :)

Two questions arise. I have been playing with the station taxes off, but there are a bunch of NPC stations in this sector. Do the NPC factories pay me?

The message log entry was pretty important, though when I clicked "okay" it went away forever (I think). I would like to see the message (I appear to have been randomly given the sector, so no return to a save game works). I thought "Well, it must be in the script somewhere". Upon looking through the scripts I found that the log entries only refer to a number (a variable), so my search stopped. Still, they must be somewhere. Where?

Thanks

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 21:12

Erm.....................I think you'll find, being given Getsu Fune is a function of this script. Not the Sector Take Over one.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

LowkeeDragon33

Post by LowkeeDragon33 » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 21:25

Very helpful, thanks. Also the reason why the trading station disapeared.

ShadowlightINC

Post by ShadowlightINC » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 07:40

-sigh- The link is broken, yet again...

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 11:07

As long as no-one has any objections. I will make this available

Sector Take Over V2.4.3 zip version

Sector Take Over v2.4.3.spk
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

ShadowlightINC

Post by ShadowlightINC » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 22:46

Many Thanks!

harvie-smith
x3tc

Post by harvie-smith » Sat, 28. Apr 12, 10:23

Many thanks for putting this up, and ofcourse BIG kudos for the script in the first place.

now to find if there is one for TC as well . . .

Zalioth
x4

Post by Zalioth » Mon, 18. Feb 13, 12:38

Does this work with X3AP? Thx in advance ^^.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't notice it was the Reunion forum :P.

paulyus
x3tc

Post by paulyus » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 23:11

Download links are dead!
Anyone has this version of script?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 23:34

Look four posts above yours.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

paulyus
x3tc

Post by paulyus » Sun, 3. Mar 13, 23:59

Thanks. Probably would be better to move those links to the front page.

LoGyMW

Re: [SCRIPT] Sector Takeover v2.4.3 [Updated 20-Apr-2007]

Post by LoGyMW » Thu, 13. May 21, 20:17

I know this is for Reunion, but was wandering if this could be made to work with X3FL or not possible?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] Sector Takeover v2.4.3 [Updated 20-Apr-2007]

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 14. May 21, 15:04

It's not compatible, and adjustments may take a while as there were quite a few changes as well as additions to the scripting engine in the last 14 years.

If you're unsatisfied with the sector takeover option X3FL provides, it would be a better to look into the X3TC/AP Scripts and Modding forum for possible scripts. Those will at least be loaded in X3FL, when correctly installed to the X3FL addon2 folder. Doesn't mean that everything is compatible, but the amount of necessary adjustments to make them work should be lower.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”