X-Btf, X-Tension steering bug (solved)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Xenon#0010011

X-Btf, X-Tension steering bug (solved)

Post by Xenon#0010011 » Tue, 17. Oct 23, 20:10

I've been going into the older X-Games again in an effort to play through all of them But X-Beyond the Frontier and X-Tension have been hard for me to get running. I've encountered a weird steering behaviour not only with the arrow keys but especially with my mouse. I've uploaded a Video on Youtube ( https://youtu.be/CkkKH0n33vs ) that first shows me trying to steer only using the arrow keys. It seems to fail at a certain angle somehow. Later you can see me trying to point my ship at the Terran ship without success. It' is impossible playing these games like this. All the other X-Games work perfectly it's only these two that stand out.
I hope anyone can help me with this matter!
Last edited by Xenon#0010011 on Tue, 24. Oct 23, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Xenon Sind Keine Monster. Sie nehmen und Vernichten ohne zu Fragen oder Zu antworten. Sie sind Maschinen.

Xenon sind überall

Xenon#0010011

Re: X-Btf, X-Tension steering bug

Post by Xenon#0010011 » Tue, 24. Oct 23, 15:52

I found a solution to this issue. Using the reduced color mode made my Mouse and Keyboard inputs normal again. I don't know why, but it works.
Xenon Sind Keine Monster. Sie nehmen und Vernichten ohne zu Fragen oder Zu antworten. Sie sind Maschinen.

Xenon sind überall

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”