[X2] control options

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

LesterJeff
x4

[X2] control options

Post by LesterJeff » Sat, 22. Feb 20, 08:35

This isn't a modding question but I don't know where to post this. This is the only X2 forum. In the options menu at the start of the game, there is no controls option. I see Video and Sound but not Controls. I cannot change the controls of the game. Is there a patch or something. The manual says there is a controls option but it's not listed under options.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Sat, 22. Feb 20, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added game tag to the title

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: control options

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Feb 20, 09:31

There's a combined technical support forum for all the X games from X:BTF to X3R as well as a Gameplay forum for all the X games up to X3AP. Please see the names and descriptions of the forums in the forum index for reference. Since this isn't a scripts and modding question, I'm moving it to the Technical forum.

X2: The Threat only allows you to remap a small number of keys. You can do this in the X2 starter, the small menu that comes up before actually starting the game, under Input Device -> Button assignments.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”