Only 3 saving files ?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Thesamy1993

Only 3 saving files ?

Post by Thesamy1993 » Mon, 17. Feb 20, 13:25

Hello dear X - Community,

I hope my topic is in the right section and also hope you can help me.

Im playing X2-The Threat and I want to ask if there is a way to have more than only 3 saving files.
With saving files I mean the files for example in the interface when you go to 'load' you see 3 saving files from 3 different moments and above those files you see only 'empty'.
The thing is Im going to build some factorys now and Im experimenting a bit with the trade stuff and how it works so I do need more options for saving in case something went wrong.

I hope you know what I mean and can help me a bit.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Only 3 saving files ?

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 17. Feb 20, 15:07

You can only save while flying in space once you have bought salvage insurance from the Goner Temple.

You can opt to use the top 10 slots when you use Shift-S while docked at a station or to use salvage insurance while in space. The bottom 3 slots are rotated through automatically when you dock at stations.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Thesamy1993

Post by Thesamy1993 » Mon, 17. Feb 20, 16:58

Ty very much Alan. You helped me a lot with the shit+s option. I didnt even know about this.

I know its not the right place here to ask this but its only a little question.
Which softwares do I need in X2-Threat to make trades. Ive a solar power plant and a delphin. Which commands he needs exactly to trade on his own.
There are mk1 mk2 mk3 and a special mk software and Im confused maybe you can help me.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 17. Feb 20, 18:40

Hi and I'm glad to have helped.

Sorry, but your other questions are about gameplay rather than Tech Support and are not discussed here. You can find information about in-game softwares in their in-game descriptions and the commands that they add in your Ship Commands pages under Trade and Special, etc. There is also more information in the game documentation (User Manual) and also in the Bonus Pack documentation for the Mk3 trade software and for Manual Trade.

Good luck and enjoy the game. :)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”