Cannot find Argon One, X2 - threat

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Jerubbaal

Cannot find Argon One, X2 - threat

Post by Jerubbaal » Tue, 26. May 15, 20:13

Hey Guys,

I cannot find Argon One, and can't seem to google a way to do it. I found an old topic with a link to a script that is supposed to help, but the file is long gone (12 years old prolly).

All the Argon prime has is a mamooth and a titan. No collossus. I guess it wandered off with no standard way of locating :/

I invested a lot of time into this campaign. 40 hrs till I finally bought that argon nova L. Please help lol :)

Cheers,
Thomas

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 26. May 15, 21:36

Here you go; the workaround script linked in there to help find it isn't available any more but at least you will know how far out the ship can be.

That may be the thread you already found though. At least you will know it is in that sector *somewhere*. A very fast search ship and some satellites may help.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Jerubbaal

Post by Jerubbaal » Wed, 27. May 15, 10:20

Precisely what I found, but thanks for taking the time to find it :)

The ship actually appeared when a pirate entered Argon Prime, so I was saved by luck (or because a couple of my ships dragged a pursuing pirate into the system - cannot define).

Still hope someone is able to answer - just for the sake of future generations if for anything :)

PS - great games, will buy at least one of the x3s and hope to grind thru them all.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. May 15, 19:30

If you cannot find the Argon one in Argon Prime, then looking in the other Argon Core sectors around Argon Prime is your best bet. When searching for the ship, make sure that you look within the whole sector, as the Argon One may leave the main trade routes (a fast ship and a triplex scanner help a lot). Another alternative would be placing satellites or letting own ships patrol these sectors.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”