[MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Tout sur les scripts et les mods pour X², X³, X³TC et X³AP.

Moderator: Modérateurs pour les forum Français

Post Reply
OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:37

alexalsp wrote:
Tue, 7. Sep 21, 22:22
Is it possible to rename the NH TC file to 14 cat / dat or should it be in the MOD folder?
As long as it remains the last one, it should work.
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:39

RMSe17 wrote:
Wed, 8. Sep 21, 22:00
Hello! I just created a fresh install of the X3TC and extracted NHTC v.3.0. When I run the game and select "Enable New Horizons", I don't see an option for NHTC with the cockpits like in v2.2. Were the dynamic cockpits removed from v3.0?

Thanks!!!
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:40

alexalsp wrote:
Wed, 8. Sep 21, 22:58
The installation process is described in the English forum viewtopic.php?f=94&t=375709.
* Backup your saves (just in case)
* Make a new clean installation of X3 Terran Conflict (it's better that way)
* If necessary, patch your X3TC up to 3.2
* Install the All-in-One Bonus Package 4.1.01 (it's easy to forget, but you can't do without)
* Unzip NHTC in your X3TC installation folder, overwrite existing files
* Start the game, go to "enable New Horizons"
* Select "NH TC" or "NH TC Cockpits" depending on whether you want to play with or without cockpits, then confirm (saves are compatible between the two options, you can change any time you wish by returning to this menu)
* Play!
* If you have saves from a previous version of NHTC, they are compatible despite the many additions of this new version!
Tell me please, is this item relevant? Or Bonus Pack can not be installed?

* Install the All-in-One Bonus Package 4.1.01 (it's easy to forget, but you can't do without)

And a question for MARSS - can it be installed with NG?

Thanks.
Yes, it is item relevant. The needed base is X3TC 3.4 + BP.

MARS is fully compatable, I'm playing with it.
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:43

alexalsp wrote:
Thu, 9. Sep 21, 13:59
One more question, if you don't mind.

Maybe in your drafts, or your own plot text files, there are notes on which text should be spoken.

It is very difficult to search for text in the game, going through the plot, especially since not all dialogue options can be seen.

There are some comments in the lyrics, this can help a little.
But there are meeting screensavers, videos where there is no sound and it is not clear what text or dialogue is going on with these screensavers.

If you happen to provide such data, it would help.

Thank you.
There is no spoken text in NHTC 3.0, except for Stations Announces. This functionnality is better for the ambience, but you can play without it.
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:45

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 10. Sep 21, 18:41
After purchasing a new ship for Goner Trevize, I need to find his apprentice. Tell me where to look for it, or at which station / ship, in which sector it is. The target designator does not work.
It is fully wanted that there is no location to follow at this stage, you're supposed to look for him. He is still in this new sector, look for the blue book ;)
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:46

alexalsp wrote:
Sat, 11. Sep 21, 01:14
In addition to new starts, did you add anything else to the 0001-L * .xml file?
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:48

alexalsp wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 12:09
Error in message: FROM.
Spoiler
Show
Image

Image
Fix

Line 17686 files director\2.11 NH Paranid Renewal.xml

Code: Select all

<incoming_message author="{actor.name@L2NH11.PereOccide" popup="1" text="{8886,011441}"/>
to

Code: Select all

<incoming_message author="{actor.name@L2NH11.PereOccide}" popup="1" text="{8886,011441}"/>
Well done, you're right :)
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:52

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34
alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
Strange. In one thread they say that the PCK file has priority, you say that TXT ... Ok. :) :gruebel:
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
For me personally, this is good. Few people use cabins. They interfere with the view. And, in my opinion, they are impractical.
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
Is it about the plot of the Teladi and the Paranids?
I compared the files, and I noticed besides the starts, there are some other differences, the dialogue options for different characters have been added. But I looked at this in the french file 0001-L033.xml. Therefore, the question arose about this. Well, since nothing was added besides the starts, this is already easier.

Thanks for the clarification.

:x3: :thumb_up:

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 20. Sep 21, 01:21
:x3: :lol:

The final Gameplay of the mod New Horizons 3.0 Russian version.

https://youtu.be/pGy9AV5taVE

Thanks to the developers for the great mod and story. When I finish the Russian language, I will once again go through without cheats. Unfortunately, without them, it would take a lot of time to check the text.

Long, interesting and thoughtful plot. Although, in some story missions, difficulties arose, and it was not clear what to do. Nevertheless, these stages have been passed.

Thank you and all the best to you friends. Perhaps we will see one more storyline from you ...

:x3: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up:
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:02

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:52
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34
alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
Strange. In one thread they say that the PCK file has priority, you say that TXT ... Ok. :) :gruebel:
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
For me personally, this is good. Few people use cabins. They interfere with the view. And, in my opinion, they are impractical.
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
Is it about the plot of the Teladi and the Paranids?
I compared the files, and I noticed besides the starts, there are some other differences, the dialogue options for different characters have been added. But I looked at this in the french file 0001-L033.xml. Therefore, the question arose about this. Well, since nothing was added besides the starts, this is already easier.

Thanks for the clarification.

:x3: :thumb_up:
The less compressed is a file, the highest priority it has.

No, it's not about plots but starts. Every plot texts are in the 888x-Lxxx.xml files, but starts titles and descriptions had to be in the 0001-L0xx.xml file. I try to avoid changing Vanilla files, but sometimes I did not have the choice to make it work.
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:
Don't speed yourself, it is already amazing that you took the time to translate it all, including the huge texts for the final station. As they include many variables, these are really difficult, but I can see on your video you did it :o :idea: :mrgreen:
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:14

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05
alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:
Don't speed yourself, it is already amazing that you took the time to translate it all, including the huge texts for the final station. As they include many variables, these are really difficult, but I can see on your video you did it :o :idea: :mrgreen:
A month to translate, as online translators don't know French at all. It really was a feat for me. : :lol: D

A month to complete the storylines and fix the translation. And the week went to the final station. I tore the hair on my head: :D

You have done a lot of work and I will note that it was not in vain. The mod is awesome ... :wink:

OPR
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 6. Feb 08, 01:53
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:18

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:14
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05
alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01


I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:
Don't speed yourself, it is already amazing that you took the time to translate it all, including the huge texts for the final station. As they include many variables, these are really difficult, but I can see on your video you did it :o :idea: :mrgreen:
A month to translate, as online translators don't know French at all. It really was a feat for me. : :lol: D

A month to complete the storylines and fix the translation. And the week went to the final station. I tore the hair on my head: :D
That's HUGE :o

Well, French is my langage and when it came to the final station, I sometimes had difficulties to write it :wink:
I apologize about your hairs...
Image
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

Post Reply

Return to “Script et Modding pour la Trilogie X”