[MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Tout sur les scripts et les mods pour X², X³, X³TC et X³AP.

Moderator: Modérateurs pour les forum Français

alexalsp
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 17:32

I noticed another error / inconvenience.

Docking to the station - Inexpensive Accommodation, on an M6 ship. After undocking, not having time to leave the hangar, the ship explodes. I will assume that this is due to the fact that the hangar doors begin to close immediately. The ship does not have time to pass and clings to the hangar doors.

This also happens, not always, at other stations with internal docks.

Perhaps for such ships, it is necessary to increase the size of the hangars or increase the delay in closing the hangar doors.

:gruebel:

https://youtu.be/3-Us1evIJKQ

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by Geek » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 18:21

This issue is rooted within the game engine, I am afraid. A workaround is to use the autopilot to undock.
Right on commander !

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 01:21

:x3: :lol:

The final Gameplay of the mod New Horizons 3.0 Russian version.

https://youtu.be/pGy9AV5taVE

Thanks to the developers for the great mod and story. When I finish the Russian language, I will once again go through without cheats. Unfortunately, without them, it would take a lot of time to check the text.

Long, interesting and thoughtful plot. Although, in some story missions, difficulties arose, and it was not clear what to do. Nevertheless, these stages have been passed.

Thank you and all the best to you friends. Perhaps we will see one more storyline from you ...

:x3: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 09:53

Glad for Russian speaking people.

OPR did a great job and deserve to be better known. :)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 11:57

This is the only mod that I went through like crazy. It took me one month of persistent passing and testing with cheats. If you play it honestly, 2-4 hours a day, it's hard for me to guess how many months the passage of the plot will take. This is great. The only thing that is annoying is the small windows for the overview of systems and sectors. At AP they are bigger. And in TC you need to jump into the monitor to see something. :D
It's been a long time since I had so much fun in the X game .... I felt young again :D

Underdark
x4

Post by Underdark » Sat, 25. Sep 21, 18:56

Bonjour je reprends apres queques années d'absence X3TC, a l'epoque je jouais avec NHTC 2.2. Je viens de faire une installation clean afin de mettre la v3.0, tous fonctionne, sauf que lorsque je l'active il n'y as pas la possibilité de choisir la version "Cockpit". Est-ce normal ?

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Sat, 25. Sep 21, 19:52

Sauf erreur, il n'y a pas de version "cockpit" dans la v.3.0

Underdark
x4

Post by Underdark » Sat, 25. Sep 21, 19:56

Ok merci, pas grave c'etait juste un plus niveau visuel ^^

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:29

TonyMax54 wrote:
Mon, 21. Jun 21, 20:19
Bon bah, là je suis arrivé à un point ou le jeu n'arrête pas de planter (fige)... je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes similaire avant, et c'est le seul mod d'installé. Quelqu'un sait d'où viens le soucis pour que je puisse éviter ce bug ?
*edit* : j'ai trouvé, j'avais lancé un 'achat manuel' de 10000 piles à une station qui n'en avais que 9900.... bizarre ce bug quand même.
*re-edit* : ça y est il replante, cette fois il fait carrément planter le pc. et je n'ai qu'un seul TS mk3 en mode automatique.... Cette v3.0 a vraiment besoin d'un patch. C'est le Hub qui fait planter apparemment.
Sinon oui les Mk3 sont complètement buggés maintenant, et affichent souvent "read text 17"
Vu les plantages et incohérences que tu rencontres, je pense à une installation défectueuse. Je te recommande de tout réinstaller proprement.

Et le SpitfireX ne monte pas les armes terriennes... Parce que c'est une version modifiée pour accepter les armes du Commonwealth.
[ external image ]
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:31

ClumX3 wrote:
Thu, 22. Jul 21, 14:12
Bonjour, dans une partie à longue durée je n'ai eu qu'un seul bug, le 2éme astéroïde dans croisade de Rhy est resté indestructible et j'ai du l'effacer avec le script triche. J'ai vécu une aventure merveilleuse :) et pense prochainement à une nouvelle partie 'un petit peu plus propre'. Une question d'installation si ce n'est pas trop déranger, les fichiers .xml du dossier t sont tous en 33, faut-il effacer les fichiers .pck qui ne sont pas en 33, le 0002.pck et 0002-L034/39/49. Merci.
Heureux que tu aies vécu une belle aventure :)

C'est étrange pour cet astéroïde, ce n'est arrivé à personne d'autre et je ne vois rien qui puisse causer ça. Tant mieux si tu as pu contourner le problème.

N'efface rien, si c'est là c'est pour une bonne raison ;)
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:37

alexalsp wrote:
Tue, 7. Sep 21, 22:22
Is it possible to rename the NH TC file to 14 cat / dat or should it be in the MOD folder?
As long as it remains the last one, it should work.
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:39

RMSe17 wrote:
Wed, 8. Sep 21, 22:00
Hello! I just created a fresh install of the X3TC and extracted NHTC v.3.0. When I run the game and select "Enable New Horizons", I don't see an option for NHTC with the cockpits like in v2.2. Were the dynamic cockpits removed from v3.0?

Thanks!!!
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:40

alexalsp wrote:
Wed, 8. Sep 21, 22:58
The installation process is described in the English forum viewtopic.php?f=94&t=375709.
* Backup your saves (just in case)
* Make a new clean installation of X3 Terran Conflict (it's better that way)
* If necessary, patch your X3TC up to 3.2
* Install the All-in-One Bonus Package 4.1.01 (it's easy to forget, but you can't do without)
* Unzip NHTC in your X3TC installation folder, overwrite existing files
* Start the game, go to "enable New Horizons"
* Select "NH TC" or "NH TC Cockpits" depending on whether you want to play with or without cockpits, then confirm (saves are compatible between the two options, you can change any time you wish by returning to this menu)
* Play!
* If you have saves from a previous version of NHTC, they are compatible despite the many additions of this new version!
Tell me please, is this item relevant? Or Bonus Pack can not be installed?

* Install the All-in-One Bonus Package 4.1.01 (it's easy to forget, but you can't do without)

And a question for MARSS - can it be installed with NG?

Thanks.
Yes, it is item relevant. The needed base is X3TC 3.4 + BP.

MARS is fully compatable, I'm playing with it.
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:43

alexalsp wrote:
Thu, 9. Sep 21, 13:59
One more question, if you don't mind.

Maybe in your drafts, or your own plot text files, there are notes on which text should be spoken.

It is very difficult to search for text in the game, going through the plot, especially since not all dialogue options can be seen.

There are some comments in the lyrics, this can help a little.
But there are meeting screensavers, videos where there is no sound and it is not clear what text or dialogue is going on with these screensavers.

If you happen to provide such data, it would help.

Thank you.
There is no spoken text in NHTC 3.0, except for Stations Announces. This functionnality is better for the ambience, but you can play without it.
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:45

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 10. Sep 21, 18:41
After purchasing a new ship for Goner Trevize, I need to find his apprentice. Tell me where to look for it, or at which station / ship, in which sector it is. The target designator does not work.
It is fully wanted that there is no location to follow at this stage, you're supposed to look for him. He is still in this new sector, look for the blue book ;)
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:46

alexalsp wrote:
Sat, 11. Sep 21, 01:14
In addition to new starts, did you add anything else to the 0001-L * .xml file?
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:48

alexalsp wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 12:09
Error in message: FROM.
Spoiler
Show

Fix

Line 17686 files director\2.11 NH Paranid Renewal.xml

Code: Select all

<incoming_message author="{actor.name@L2NH11.PereOccide" popup="1" text="{8886,011441}"/>
to

Code: Select all

<incoming_message author="{actor.name@L2NH11.PereOccide}" popup="1" text="{8886,011441}"/>
Well done, you're right :)
[ external image ]

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:52

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34
alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
Strange. In one thread they say that the PCK file has priority, you say that TXT ... Ok. :) :gruebel:
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
For me personally, this is good. Few people use cabins. They interfere with the view. And, in my opinion, they are impractical.
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
Is it about the plot of the Teladi and the Paranids?
I compared the files, and I noticed besides the starts, there are some other differences, the dialogue options for different characters have been added. But I looked at this in the french file 0001-L033.xml. Therefore, the question arose about this. Well, since nothing was added besides the starts, this is already easier.

Thanks for the clarification.

:x3: :thumb_up:

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 20. Sep 21, 01:21
:x3: :lol:

The final Gameplay of the mod New Horizons 3.0 Russian version.

https://youtu.be/pGy9AV5taVE

Thanks to the developers for the great mod and story. When I finish the Russian language, I will once again go through without cheats. Unfortunately, without them, it would take a lot of time to check the text.

Long, interesting and thoughtful plot. Although, in some story missions, difficulties arose, and it was not clear what to do. Nevertheless, these stages have been passed.

Thank you and all the best to you friends. Perhaps we will see one more storyline from you ...

:x3: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up:
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
[ external image ]

Return to “Script et Modding pour la Trilogie X”