X2 + Rammstein + Avis = Fan Video No3 (url DL)

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Thalass
x2

Post by Thalass » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 07:59

awesome stuff, Avis. Verra talented, ye be.
Legitimate Businessman. Honest.

Sauron11
x3tc

Post by Sauron11 » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 13:33

Avis, why don't you put this video in download section on Egosoft's site?

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 14:45

Sauron11 wrote:Avis, why don't you put this video in download section on Egosoft's site?
Rammstein = Copywrited which in turn could get egosoft into trouble :-(

Sauron11
x3tc

Post by Sauron11 » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 17:57

Avis wrote:Rammstein = Copywrited which in turn could get egosoft into trouble :-(
Maybe you're rignt. But if that video is so good as ppl here post, Egosoft can make contact with Rammstein (are they Germans :?: ) and try to promote each other this way :wink: I would try :)

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 20:18

:D

Send a copy to Rammstein......the first one as well, if you still have a copy.

Tell them it is not being sold.....just for the creator and fans enjoyment. Maybe they would give an ok on something like that once they saw the product.

Hell.....maybe they would even end up talking to you about doing one for them :o

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 21:07

bitter experience dictates that Rammsteins publishers will insist on me paying (probably substantial ammounts) for the use of the song, wether its for a free video, a comerial video or even for myself to watch in the privacey of my own home, alone.

:-(

Egosoft being german will have no influence over this nor should they get involved I've done this as a fan of both X and Rammstein, Egosofts angle would be interpretated as being financial (by legal boffins on a mission), money is money to the record industry, I always promote the purchasing of rammstein CDs (because they are worth it IMHO unlike many pieces of disc shaped crap I've wasted my money on I'm always happy with their albums,, :roll: I feel like a Rammstein corportate whore now :D ).
but promoting isnt good enough for publishers, promoting with money is what they understand ,, all they understand :-(

Peckie
x3tc

Post by Peckie » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 21:56

Hi,

Isn't there anyone that could put this movie up on his or hers own webspace because this bittorent thing isn't working and Avis and The_Abyss say that they will send it to anyone online on msn but I have checked several times but neither of them seems to be online at any time. Any help here would be realy appreaciated, I would like to see if this movie is as good as they say around here.

Peckie

InvrSmall
x3tc

Post by InvrSmall » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 22:14

All I get on Bitorrent is the error :
rejected by tracker - Torrent is not authorised for use on this tracker
:cry:

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 22:35

On MSN now if you need the file - details in profile.
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

Sagan
x4

Post by Sagan » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 23:20

To anyone having trouble getting hold of the video and who wishes to see it....

The video is now on The Mad Goner server and will be there for the next 7 days... so you have a few days left in which to download it.

Link is www.themadgoner.com/Avis_Movie/ramx3.avi

Enjoy guys :wink:
I'd much rather regret the things I've done, than regret those I haven't.

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 23:38

Sagan wrote:To anyone having trouble getting hold of the video and who wishes to see it....

The video is now on The Mad Goner server and will be there for the next 7 days... so you have a few days left in which to download it.

Thanks for that, I've added the link in the main post of thread (trust you dont mind ;-) )

may I also put this link over in the German forum ?

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 23:48

The more the merrier from our point of view :D
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

Sagan
x4

Post by Sagan » Fri, 26. Nov 04, 23:56

Avis wrote:
Sagan wrote:To anyone having trouble getting hold of the video and who wishes to see it....

Thanks for that, I've added the link in the main post of thread (trust you dont mind ;-) )

may I also put this link over in the German forum ?
Yep.. go for it!! :thumb_up: :)

Oldman
x3tc

Post by Oldman » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 00:21

:thumb_up: :fg: :thumb_up: ...TA! :D

Edit...well worth the download,.... so, it looks as if The Mad Goners will be needing skilled electricians, bricky's, metalworkers and medical staff, after that unfortunate *cough*...'incident' .... :D

Like the music, it had a sort of a 'spaghetti western' sound to it...went well with the video i thought.

Oldman :)

Peckie
x3tc

Post by Peckie » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 12:15

Hi,

Thanks a lot mad goners for putting it on your server, this is some sweet stuff. :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :D .

Very well done Avis, you seem to be very talented, the details on the video are very nice and the music and the video fit together nicely. Normally I am not a fan of such music but in this case it is perfect for the mood of the movie.

Congrats on a job well done!! :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

Peckie

Sagan
x4

Post by Sagan » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 13:27

Oldman wrote:

Edit...well worth the download,.... so, it looks as if The Mad Goners will be needing skilled electricians, bricky's, metalworkers and medical staff, after that unfortunate *cough*...'incident' .... :D

Like the music, it had a sort of a 'spaghetti western' sound to it...went well with the video i thought.

We were so impressed that I suggested the following gesture in the 'Avis New Video' thread in TMG
Sagan wrote:I think we may have to send a small percentage of our Goner Fleet to pay Avis and his Empire a 'state' visit :roll:

Hmmm.. 5% aught to do it.. That's only 3 Dreadnaughts, 10 Cruisers, 50 Destroyers, 2 Carriers, 120 Corvettes and errr... 10000 Medium and Heavy fighters.

Yep... that would be a nice gesture... I'll arrange it soon as poss :D
:P

Sir Crashalot
x4

Post by Sir Crashalot » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 13:37

Oldman wrote:

That was a very old and extremely remote outpost.
Why do you think we`d sent Rusti/Flibble there. :lol:
If you can`t dazzle them with dynamics, then baffle them with bullsh*t :D

The_Tigers_Eye
x3tc

Post by The_Tigers_Eye » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 14:53

:roll: of course this means Rusti will have to bunk with you and The_Rock now Rusty. :twisted: :fg:

Edit: blinding Vid, any chanceyou'll be working on the FMV's on the Return expansion? :? :x2:

The_Rock
x2

Post by The_Rock » Sat, 27. Nov 04, 22:11

Sir Crashalot wrote:....

That was a very old and extremely remote outpost.
Why do you think we`d sent Rusti/Flibble there. :lol:
LOL
"How very touching his meaningless death was. But this fight was never for mortals".

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Sun, 28. Nov 04, 01:46

And nice to see the Spinning Novas keep their place. ;)
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Return to “Creative Universe”