Mega(ish) PHQ chill fly about with AI motion tracked labels

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Kessica
x4

Mega(ish) PHQ chill fly about with AI motion tracked labels

Post by Kessica » Tue, 20. Dec 22, 14:30

Quite some time ago, I made a YT Video of my PHQ and where it was up to in my current game. I have had a few requests via different means to do a "Fly About" of this station, which has just been uploaded. I've also been using a new feature of the editor which is AI motion tracking, so as far as I could (it kept crashing on me) I have used it to show what some of various production modules are as I fly around them. This new motion tracking gets a little confused sometimes, and is also a little jittery.

There is a little frame pacing occurring, or perhaps my GPU is not quite up to the task of playing in 4K and recording in 4K+. Maybe its time to update the GFX card, or perhaps get a dedicated frame grabber. Not really sure at the moment.

There is also a segment,
Spoiler
Show
where I fly inside one of the production modules,
which, if you don't want to watch the whole video, just skip to that part. A time stamp in the description is available. The video took 20 minutes to record and about 8 days to edit, as the editor crashed so much.

The music, is of course Alexei Zakharov, and some super chill tracks that really set the video off. That guy is a creative genius in my book.

Anyhow, here is the link: https://youtu.be/si8QOCciB0M

Feel free to comment and enjoy!

Kess

Return to “Creative Universe”