X book translations

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Teladi CEO

X book translations

Post by Teladi CEO » Fri, 5. Feb 21, 21:33

Is there any expected date or possibility for the last two books in the x series to be translated in English? I would very much like to read them. Even though I’m trying to learn German I’ll still like to have them in my native language.
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: X book translations

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 6. Feb 21, 17:39

Last info from nhaines, who translated the other books, was that he would translate the last two books in the series as well.
nhaines wrote:
Wed, 30. Oct 19, 09:52
I hope you enjoy Yoshiko--feel free to tell me how you liked it.. I'll be translating Hüter der Tore (Keepers of the Gates) and Wächter der Erde (Watchers of the Earth) in due time. I'm actually working on a couple related things at the moment!
But I don't know what the progress is.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Teladi CEO

Re: X book translations

Post by Teladi CEO » Sat, 6. Feb 21, 22:16

Thanks! Guess I just have to hold tight until then
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

Return to “Creative Universe”