X3 Yoshiko now available on Amazon!

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

nhaines
x4

X3 Yoshiko now available on Amazon!

Post by nhaines » Wed, 9. Oct 19, 05:51

I can honestly say that this is by far the finest translation of X3: Yoshiko - Abyss of the Stars that I've ever done! :D

Available now on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited
Rescued as a child by a ruthless crime syndicate, Yoshiko Nehla quickly learned to be resourceful, cutthroat, and to never let her emotions compromise a mission. But now the one person important to her is in mortal danger, and her enemies are eager to exploit Yoshiko's one weakness. Will Yoshiko surrender her future to save her daughter's life? Or will they find some way to escape her past and disappear into the abyss of the stars?

Reformed_Pirate
x3ap

Re: X3 Yoshiko now available on Amazon!

Post by Reformed_Pirate » Sun, 27. Oct 19, 16:02

Thank you Nathan! I just finished your translation of Nopileos a couple of minutes ago. ( I tried to read Nopileos in German and it took almost a year to read 5 chapters. :roll: )

Which one is the third novel, x3:Yahiko or x3:Hüter der Tore ?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 27. Oct 19, 18:09

Yoshiko is the third book in the series, followed by Hüter der Tore and lastly Wächter der Erde.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Reformed_Pirate
x3ap

Post by Reformed_Pirate » Mon, 28. Oct 19, 18:19

Just bought it, thank you

nhaines
x4

Post by nhaines » Wed, 30. Oct 19, 09:52

Thanks, Reformed_Pirate!

I hope you enjoy Yoshiko--feel free to tell me how you liked it.. I'll be translating Hüter der Tore (Keepers of the Gates) and Wächter der Erde (Watchers of the Earth) in due time. I'm actually working on a couple related things at the moment!

Return to “Creative Universe”