[Video] X3TC DiD Series - Suicidal Squid

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Omini
x4

[Video] X3TC DiD Series - Suicidal Squid

Post by Omini » Thu, 31. May 18, 18:59

Hi!

It has been ages since I was last on these forums.

I recently got back into playing X again, specifically X3TC as I absolutely love that game and I decided to start a YouTube series playing a Dead is Dead.

I would appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism. I know my commentary isn't great, to begin with, but being 25 episodes in is really helping my confidence and I feel it has greatly improved since episode one (and getting a better mic really improved the quality, in my opinion).

If you do leave feedback, let me know how what episode(s) you have watched, that way I may be able to realise if it is something I have already addressed in future episodes.

YouTube Playlist

Cheers!
amtct wrote:Don't quote this
I should be a journalist.

Tutorial On Selecting Single Mod Package

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Thu, 26. Jul 18, 08:36

Hi there Omini,,, Enjoy watching the vids,,, one thing I have noticed is the speed gain in playing keyboard/mouse over HOTAS, but after too many years playing HOTAS the change back to keyboard is proving difficult and unlikely to succeed... This old dog will not be learning new tricks.. :)
Keep them coming...

Edit... Do you find doing DID limits your options for commentary..?

Omini
x4

Re:

Post by Omini » Tue, 2. Oct 18, 14:35

birdtable wrote:
Thu, 26. Jul 18, 08:36
Hi there Omini,,, Enjoy watching the vids,,, one thing I have noticed is the speed gain in playing keyboard/mouse over HOTAS, but after too many years playing HOTAS the change back to keyboard is proving difficult and unlikely to succeed... This old dog will not be learning new tricks.. :)
Keep them coming...

Edit... Do you find doing DID limits your options for commentary..?
Sorry for the immense delay in giving you a response, birdtable.

I've never played HOTAS, primarily as I don't have the room on the desk. I also can't imagine there's a joystick/joypad with enough buttons. :D

I'm not sure what you mean with regards to limitations for commentary doing DID, though. Can you elaborate?
amtct wrote:Don't quote this
I should be a journalist.

Tutorial On Selecting Single Mod Package

Return to “Creative Universe”