A Shady Merc (DiD XTC story)

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

89James89

A Shady Merc (DiD XTC story)

Post by 89James89 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 01:05

Introduction:

Well, after dying in my trading DiD, Harrington Industries, I've decided that I'd do a mercenary based one. Not original no, but at least if I die in this one it probably won't be due to a solar power plant and the auto pilot.

Anyway to make it a bit different to the rest of the pirate DiD's, (hopefully anyway) I'm still playing in the X-tended universe. Going to be using the Nividium Horizons start and, apart from not buying military shields, no rules, doing whatever I like, whenever I like.

I will also be playing as a Terran due to the ease with time units and still staying lore friendly.

Rules:

*DiD
*No buying military shields

Modifications:

*X-tended 2.0 (Hard difficulty, fading fame on)
*Pirate Guild (Very High setting, Neutral towards me)
*Yaki Armada (5 motherships, Neutral towards me)
*CLS
*CAG

Introduction:

Well, after dying in my trading DiD, Harrington Industries, I've decided that I'd do a mercenary based one. Not original no, but at least if I die in this one it probably won't be due to a solar power plant and the auto pilot.

Anyway to make it a bit different to the rest of the pirate DiD's, (hopefully anyway) I'm still playing in the X-tended universe. Going to be using the Nividium Horizons start and, apart from not buying military shields, no rules, doing whatever I like, whenever I like.

I will also be playing as a Terran due to the ease with time units and still staying lore friendly.

Rules:

*DiD
*No buying military shields

Modifications:

*X-tended 2.0 (Normal difficulty, fading fame on)
*Pirate Guild (Very High setting, Neutral towards me)
*Yaki Armada (5 motherships, Neutral towards me)
*CLS
*CAG
Last edited by 89James89 on Mon, 4. Mar 13, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

89James89

Post by 89James89 » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 12:25

Introduction:

Right where to begin?

Well I'm Malcolm Sht'M'Up.

Don't ask, my father was a Terran and my mother a Split. God knows how they met and how I came to be here, I've never dwelt upon. I am though, and that's what matters. Anyway, my parents are dead, killed by the Xenon back in the Known Space. I then got shoved into the nearest orphanage that'd take me and, seeing as it was a Split orphanage and all, sent through hell, eventually gaining access to a military school and barely scraping a pass as a fighter jock.

Then due to my grades and social half-caste standing, I was refused entry into the military and signed onto a mercenary group bound for Expansion Space, eventually earning enough to buy a ship myself, whilst also coming to acquire a taste for seedy establishments and dodgy company, which eventually led to me being kicked out of the mercenary group.

Cue more seedy establishments and company, until this current moment in time, where I've been sober for long enough to realise that I can't keep living this way and needed to do something. It was also at this point that I only just realised that, despite having been thrown out of the mercs long ago, I was jobless and had no friends.

Well buggar me time to make a change.

Taking my fast little M5. A Jaguar Raider with two Particle Accelerator Cannon's (PAC), a single Tiny Shield and a top speed of 434 mps, I headed away from Tealdi space, with all it's temptations and into Split space, wiping my navigation data while I was at it so I can't find my way back easily to the pirate dens I'd known.

For the first time in ages I had a purpose. I wanted my own mercenary group and comradeship. True I may not exactly acquire it all legally but then again, I've spent too long with the lizards to think any differently.

Right, lets make some credits.
Last edited by 89James89 on Mon, 4. Mar 13, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Mon, 4. Mar 13, 19:45

xtended? sweeeeeeet, i have a personal love for the xtended universe, keep it up bud, asasinations are the way to go for merc money, just gotta balance it tis all :D

with that horrible advice, i hope you do well!

Ill be reading!
Nullam et arcu vitae magna instabilitate omnia solvit

Am a recovering Addict of the CREATIVE FORUM.

Long live X3

Return to “Creative Universe”