Terradine: 2.1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Wed, 29. Feb 12, 04:09

I really need to check in to old places once in a while.

Anywho, shame Megaupload died. I have no idea where to put stuff right now and I THINK I have the core of this old mod backed up somewhere on my hard drive.

However, I have improved the music greatly.

You can listen to it here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPeng ... sults_main

Essentially, any track you see the image 'TRANS-ATMOSPHERE' was likely one that started out in this mod. HARLOCK'S PASSAGE is still alive, and better than ever. Plus there are a few other ones.

I suggest the Stellar Frontier REBUILT tracks as well.

If any of you can think of reliable ways to get you guys some of my original tracks to spice your games back up, contact me on the SPS youtube account.

Anyway, have a Solar Sail:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyMm5A3u ... re=related

Eve2012

Post by Eve2012 » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 00:58

i cant download the mod, the link doesn't work

Chris Gi
x3tc

Post by Chris Gi » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 11:09

Chris Gi wrote:You can still get it at baubsmyth's Archive.
--------------------------------

[ external image ]

tony002086
x2

Post by tony002086 » Thu, 13. Aug 15, 03:59

I don't suppose anyone knows where to find it anymore,.. I know it;s been a few years,.. but the last link for this Terradine Mod doesn't have it anymore, that or I am just not recognizing it. Call me behind the times but I like some of the older games. I am sure this thread won't be visited too often,..I'll check in to see though. :?

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Fri, 15. Jan 16, 12:08

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT...

WHO DARES DISTURB MY-

Oh wait...

It's been a LOOOONG time. But I noticed recently old hosts for the mod are gone and people have been looking for it.

Last night, some PMed me on spacebattles asking about it. I thought I didn't have a copy, but a random file perusal in an odd place revealed it. I'm SUCH a PC packrat.

So here is Terradine distribution version number 2.1.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dvs4h ... ne_2.1.rar

Save it, copy it to other place, redistribute.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 15. Jan 16, 14:17

Good to see another X2 mod return / survive.
AdmiralTigerclaw wrote:Save it, copy it to other place, redistribute.
I uploaded your mod to xdownloads.co.uk:

Link to overview page

Download link from xdownloads:

[ external image ]

(Google drive and Microsoft OneDrive mirrors should be available soon.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Mon, 18. Jan 16, 13:18

*waves* you're welcome, Admiral! *salutes*

P.S: i was the guy from SB :p
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Mon, 18. Jan 16, 16:44

if anyone's interested, i have a copy of millinghordesman's advanced hyperdrive script ( and a few others of his, i think) i found while looking to see if i could find my copy of Teradine for the Admiral? his download links are also gone.

its ver 1.7, can link it via Mediafire if that'd be allowed? ( a bit fuzzy on the rules for linking plugins you didn't create yourself)
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 18. Jan 16, 19:04

Feel free to post alternative download links for scripts and mods you still have yourself and feel free to do so directly in the respective script and mod threads (even if they are very, very old). That way people looking for these scripts/mods will be able to find them easily. Ideally, please upload the scripts and mods to hosting places, where you still can manage (delete) them after uploading. Mediafire.com or xdownloads.co.uk are good examples. That way, for the unlikely case, a mod author does not want his extension(s) hosted there, they can contact you and you can delete the files afterwards.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”