Top Gun Mod V2.5

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

hunter5678

!!!

Post by hunter5678 » Thu, 4. Mar 10, 20:54

pardon mine English.

This modification is thievish.
In this modification have ships from star trek,Babylon 5.
Try to understand me,modification is good,but ideas is alien.
But,remainder ideas is good.Hydrida or white star.Xenon M2 K,it cube.
It is bad.Cranium is everywhere, on every ships,it is bad.
But modification basically is good. Вавилон 5.
Постарайтесь меня понять, модификацию хорошо, но идея чужда.
Но остальная идей good.Hydrida или белый star.Xenon M2 К, куб.
Это bad.Cranium везде, на всех судах, это плохо.
Но изменения в основном хорошее.

SuicidePilot

Post by SuicidePilot » Wed, 2. Jun 10, 18:30

I got version 3.0 Works great i only found one slight problem..... docking the Sovereign and Star Destroyer can be a problem....i forget which sector but theres one where a Trading station gets in the way of docking on Autopilot.

Ill try to find what sector it was..... other than that its awsome. Like the new sounds those are cool

*EDIT* Its the sector where you get teh Sovereign so if you try to dock at that shipyard with a cap ship ether have Docking computer or blow up the trading station (Isnt wise)

guyver24

Post by guyver24 » Sat, 31. Jul 10, 14:21

where can i download this mod cant find anywhere

SuicidePilot

Post by SuicidePilot » Sat, 31. Jul 10, 20:07

@ guyver24 check the previous page and theres a Post by Chris Gi that has a link

guyver24

Post by guyver24 » Tue, 3. Aug 10, 23:56

thanks very much shame my laptop wont run it its to slow

DP_Rascal
x3

Post by DP_Rascal » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 22:12

Greetings,

Wow I havnt played X2 since it came out and was feeling a bit retro when I came across this Mod. All I can say is superb and thanks for your hard work in making it :)

ps.... To all those others whom posted they had issues getting the mod to run, I thank you for your threads and the honesty in stating you forgot to select the mod in the start thingy. I mention this as I too made that mistake (not having played X in years).

luifa

Post by luifa » Wed, 10. Nov 10, 01:49

kkkkk

luifa

Post by luifa » Wed, 10. Nov 10, 14:04

no se como descargar tu mod
:(

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 10. Nov 10, 23:28

luifa wrote:no se como descargar tu mod
:(
And I'm only guessing what you might say. Perhaps the answer is here?

Noodles1984
x4

a map of sectors?

Post by Noodles1984 » Tue, 4. Nov 14, 15:58

Hi guys, I've only recently discovered this mod and have been playing it for, well, too long let's say! (my pc has been running it constantly for the last 2 weeks!!!) and I was wondering if there was a map knocking about anywhere as I know this mod adds some new sectors.

I know this mod, and thread, are a little on the old side, so I'm assuming that someone would have made one at some point in the past and that if there is one, you guys would know about it.

Thanks,

Noodles O/

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sat, 6. Dec 14, 21:25

Just popped in here out the random. Glad to see this ol'beauty is still on the No.1 page now and again. Good memories!

Battlemeister
xr

RE: Help running Harlock's Top Gun mod 3.0?

Post by Battlemeister » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 23:00

hey guys. im trying to play X2 for the first time in 2-3 years partly outta nostalgia with TGM, having a CTD after trying to start on Normal (main start). it starts loading for a few seconds, then CTD's >.<
only other plugin im using is the Advanced Hyperdrive script/plugin via the XPM

:?
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 23:11

on the off chance anyone is still watching this, im having difficulties getting 3.0 to work >.< i ctd after choosing the difficulty when starting a new game T_T
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 3. Jan 16, 18:12

Do you have any other mods installed?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Sun, 3. Jan 16, 19:30

none, unless you count the bonuspack scripts :( i lost my retail disc during a move 2 years back, currently have the steam version if that helps? from memory, the last version of X2 i played before i originally moved onto X3 was 1.4, steam version is 1.5, if that'd have any effect?
if it'd help, i can provide system information/ a dxdiag printout?

also, thanks for responding ^^

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 10. Jan 16, 21:43

@ Battlemeister: Also see this.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Zedemus

Re: Top Gun Mod V2.5

Post by Zedemus » Sun, 2. Apr 23, 14:56

Hi. I recently got back into X2 after well over ten years. I used to use the early versions of the Top Gun Mod a lot, but all the links here seem to be dead. Does anyone have an updated link? I own X2 on GoG, by the way. If it's on X2's steam workshop I might buy that version as well.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Top Gun Mod V2.5

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 2. Apr 23, 15:45

Available on xdownloads:
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”