Top Gun Mod V2.5

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sat, 6. Dec 14, 21:25

Just popped in here out the random. Glad to see this ol'beauty is still on the No.1 page now and again. Good memories!

Battlemeister
xr

RE: Help running Harlock's Top Gun mod 3.0?

Post by Battlemeister » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 23:00

hey guys. im trying to play X2 for the first time in 2-3 years partly outta nostalgia with TGM, having a CTD after trying to start on Normal (main start). it starts loading for a few seconds, then CTD's >.<
only other plugin im using is the Advanced Hyperdrive script/plugin via the XPM

:?
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 23:11

on the off chance anyone is still watching this, im having difficulties getting 3.0 to work >.< i ctd after choosing the difficulty when starting a new game T_T
Suddenly,in a quirk of fate,the jumpgate malfunctioned and louped in on itself:Entering gate.....Entering sector:Dannas chance''huh?''...Entering gate..."WTH?Entering sector:Dannas chance"HELP!!!"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 3. Jan 16, 18:12

Do you have any other mods installed?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Battlemeister
xr

Post by Battlemeister » Sun, 3. Jan 16, 19:30

none, unless you count the bonuspack scripts :( i lost my retail disc during a move 2 years back, currently have the steam version if that helps? from memory, the last version of X2 i played before i originally moved onto X3 was 1.4, steam version is 1.5, if that'd have any effect?
if it'd help, i can provide system information/ a dxdiag printout?

also, thanks for responding ^^

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 10. Jan 16, 21:43

@ Battlemeister: Also see this.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Zedemus

Re: Top Gun Mod V2.5

Post by Zedemus » Sun, 2. Apr 23, 14:56

Hi. I recently got back into X2 after well over ten years. I used to use the early versions of the Top Gun Mod a lot, but all the links here seem to be dead. Does anyone have an updated link? I own X2 on GoG, by the way. If it's on X2's steam workshop I might buy that version as well.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Top Gun Mod V2.5

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 2. Apr 23, 15:45

Available on xdownloads:
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”