Index of X2 Community Plugins

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

moggy2
x3ap

Index of X2 Community Plugins

Post by moggy2 » Fri, 20. Aug 04, 01:20

These scripts are for X2, If you install any of these scripts into X3 there's a 99.9% chance your game will crash and burn all the way to your desktop
LV

Unsigned Script Index

The following are links to unsigned scripts that have threads about the latest versions here. If you want me to include your script in this index let me know the link to a thread in this forum about it.
[edit] If moggy isn't about, you can let burianek know, I can edit this list as well.

Carl Sumner has thankfully worked up a small utility that can help detect many compatibility issues between unsigned scripts.

X2 Script Conflict Report program v1.12

Cheats
LV's X2 Cheat Pack
Unlimited Resources v1.0

Scripts Mods Compatibility List
Text Files Used . Command Names Used . Text Pages Used . Command Extension Wares Used

If you visit the scripting handbook at Xai Corp. there are a couple of pages listing the text files, commands and other resources used by scripts. It's quite easy to see which scripts are going to clash, and which resources are free for new scripts. It's editable by anyone, I've added some, others have added some, if yours isn't there it would be usefull if you could add it.
Last edited by moggy2 on Tue, 26. May 09, 02:52, edited 40 times in total.

baubsmyth
x4

Index of X2 Community Plugins Not in the Sticky

Post by baubsmyth » Sun, 15. Apr 07, 23:35

Here is a list of community scripts & mods I've found that aren't listed in the "Index of X2 Community Plugins" sticky. I added download links as many of the actual threads listed here have dead links, but after hours of scouring I managed to come up with some alternative download links for them. Please be sure to use the link to each plugins respective discussion thread as you are bound to find imperative information on the plugin you are interested in.

If any mod wants to integrate any of this into the sticky, please feel free to do so. :wink:

Unsigned Script/Mod Warning!
All unsigned scripts may BREAK your game! Please keep in mind that many of the scripts/mods listed below were not only written before the 1.4 Patch, but might also cause smoke to pour from your monitor & computer or even worse, they may not work at all.

---===( :!: :!: Now you can access all the files in this list and more from my personal X2 online storage archive!! :!: :!: )===---

Scripts

Mods
Tools & Utilities
Personal Script Indexes
Here is a list of sites hosting many different scripts and plugins for X2. Many are the scripts you can find here on the forums. Some of them have alternatives to the broken links in the threads of this forum. You'll also find many plugins that don't exist here. Have fun browsing!

Sites With Hosted X2 Scripts & Mods
Found From the Original Sticky
Here is a list of links from the original "Community Plugins" post(at the top of this page) that I've found alternative download links for. I'm putting them here as I can't edit the original post. :wink:

Scripts Tools If anyone finds anything with a working download link that I've missed, please feel free to post here, and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to keep an eye out for new scripts & mods that are posted in the forum, but to maximize the chance your new plugin gets listed here, you should post at the end of this thread with a link to your plugins forum post.
Last edited by baubsmyth on Tue, 17. Mar 09, 03:58, edited 10 times in total.

baubsmyth
x4

List of Broken Script/Mod Downloads

Post by baubsmyth » Mon, 16. Apr 07, 01:42

This is a list of script/mod threads I found while scouring the forums that had no working download links.

Broken Downloads from the "Community Plugins" Sticky Thread
Broken Downloads from Scripts NOT in the "Community Plugins" Sticky
Downloads That Seem to Work, but are Corrupt If it's not listed here, there is probably a proper link in the plugin's respective thread somewhere, even if it's not in the first post; however, feel free to post here if you know of broken links that aren't listed. If you have any of these kicking around on your hard drive, please feel free to PM or email them to me, and I'll find a place to host them on the web so others can use them.

A Big Thanks to the folks who've helped us find missing plugins so far:
  • Serial Kicked & 3iff
Last edited by baubsmyth on Sun, 29. Apr 07, 05:26, edited 7 times in total.

Pogi
x2

Post by Pogi » Tue, 17. Apr 07, 07:35

@baubsmyth...Sure glad to see someone do what you did...Makes finding what you need a lot easier..Thanks :)
X3..The most fun a man can have...With his clothes on.

3iff
x2

Post by 3iff » Fri, 27. Apr 07, 09:40

Baubsmyth.

I've found two collections of Vamp cheat scripts. They should be arriving by email any time soon.
...locating mandolin strings in the middle of Austin.

baubsmyth
x4

Post by baubsmyth » Sat, 28. Apr 07, 00:23

Thanks for the help 3iff. Both posts have been updated. I combined the two files because they had different scripts. The only similar script in both was a money cheat, but I left it in just in case. :wink:
Thanks again for the help! :thumb_up::D

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 28. Apr 07, 06:59

does vamp know you're putting his files up for download?

baubsmyth
x4

Post by baubsmyth » Sun, 29. Apr 07, 06:01

No, and the reason I wasn't worried about it originally was that Vamp was not the one who took his files down in the first place, the site hosting them simply went belly up. Having said that, as a precaution I have disabled the download, and PMed Vamp. Though I'm not sure he's active on the forums any more? Has anyone seen Vamp?? :? When/if I hear from Vamp I will re-enable the download, though as I said before, I'm positive he did not actively remove his files from the publics reach. Hopefully we hear from him soon. :wink:

Pogi
x2

Post by Pogi » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 05:58

:? ....Hmmmmm..From what I read these scripts are a gift to all:

"I offer these to help fellow scripters get on their feet fast so that they can concentrate on working on what it is that they are working on.
They are incredibly simple and may too be used by new scripters for learning purposes. Seriously, I have learned a lot from those of you who have provided scripts to peruse and this is my way of pathetically saying thank you! So Thank You!!!!!"...The_Vamp
X3..The most fun a man can have...With his clothes on.

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Wed, 9. May 07, 04:40

On the Xai Corporation site, we have an interactive script database that's linked to a used resource list.

Any registered user can create and edit the entries in the database. we have some stuff in there already. It would be nice to get the X2 scripts upto date.

Is there someone here that could help me get it up to date?

Post by Guest » Thu, 2. Jul 09, 10:01

how could i get my script addded into the list?

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Thu, 29. Oct 09, 02:16

Send baubysmyth a message... I too will need to do this for my mini mod :P

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”