Index of Bonus X2 Plug-Ins

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

TheBeast2
x3tc

Post by TheBeast2 » Wed, 10. Sep 08, 13:23

problem with installation of scripts.
I have downloaded this script installed it but it will not apper in
the command counsel for some reason.
on the other hand it dos apper in the script editor.

so what is the problem? I tried reinitialize thing but nothing happened..
anyone help me? please?

Mistac2000

X2 Bonus pack and Steam version

Post by Mistac2000 » Tue, 7. Oct 08, 21:32

How can I can be certain the Bonus Pack has installed to my steam version correctly? My steam version is 1.5. Is there a particular ware or command that would definitely tell me if it is installed?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 7. Oct 08, 22:45

The 'Exchange Freight' and 'Manual Trade Commands' require no new upgrades, so you might see their commands on properly equipped ships right after install. 'Advanced Trade' (Boron Docks) and 'Commodity Logistics' (Paranid Docks) ought to be visible as "upgrades to buy", and so forth.

Nessalc

Same problem here

Post by Nessalc » Sat, 3. Jan 09, 00:28

From STEAM, the Advanced Trade item isn't showing up in the upgrades in any Boron equipment dock. I still don't have a good enough reputation to dock at a Paranid station to find out if Commodity Logistics is missing, but Advanced Trade is what I'm looking for. The BPH Upgrade MK1 is killing me--the pilot never buys (or sells) anything, just docks at station after station, flying around wasting time.

barracuda231

How do i know it is working?

Post by barracuda231 » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 20:38

hi

i have installed the bonus pack and started a game, how do i know if it has worked??????

{Merge to existing thread. jlehtone}

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 23:54

Hey,
barracuda231 wrote:how do i know if it has worked
You see it, when you're able to buy the current software extension, that are added with the BP and to start the new commands. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Elraviel
x4

Post by Elraviel » Fri, 12. Feb 10, 17:45

Ok this is a bit strange

After setting up a massive trade empire i stopped playing for quite some time (months actually)

Now ive gone back to the save game
All my current ships are running the Advanced trade, Multi sector patrol etc

Thing is if i go to my M6 Patrol craft, i cancel its orders (to set up a better route)
i cant find the patroll command, its not in additional command either (all i get there is the advanced rename, nothing else)

Anyone have any ideas ?

Also the comodity trader wont work
the ships i had setup months ago are still running it (sucessfully) but i just cant set up new ones since the commands arnt in the list anymore

DAGM

Post by DAGM » Wed, 21. Apr 10, 01:43

Hi,

Maybe I've missed the boat here, but the link to a MAC version seems to be dead.

I'm running X2 on a MAC and would like to get the bonus pack so I can have the station scripts and universe traders etc.

Is there somewhere I can download the mac version, cos I can't see it.

Any help appreciated

DAGM

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 22. Apr 10, 13:51

DAGM wrote:Maybe I've missed the boat here, but the link to a MAC version seems to be dead.
As the MAC version of the bp was hosted by LV, you could ask LV via PM if he still has that version somewhere. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Wed, 28. Jul 10, 10:19

Sorry for being a necro but the link doesn't work anymore :(
Where can i get this download?
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 30. Jul 10, 12:36

Which link?

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Sun, 1. Aug 10, 04:10

The original link comes up with this page http://www.arcl07.dsl.pipex.com/x2/x2bonuspack.zip

Thanks for giving me the proper one! :)
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

0beron

Post by 0beron » Sat, 27. Jul 13, 11:56

I've tried searching this website and the internet for this question about the bonus pack.

I have the Steam Version of X2, 1.5. I had noted that I could not find the Commodity Logistics software or the Advanced Trade Software. Then I saw the bonus package offered by Egosoft, but it is for 1.4. Does 1.5 come with the bonus package, or do I still need to install that on top of 1.5?

If 1.5 comes with it, as I'm guessing it does, then where do I find the Commodity Logistics software?

0beron

Post by 0beron » Wed, 31. Jul 13, 01:44

So 1.5 does include the bonus pack, and the Commodity Logistics Software is the BPH software found in the Boron system.

Diche Bach
x3ap

Post by Diche Bach » Tue, 27. Aug 13, 21:31

I notice that several of the components listed in the bonus pack seem to have been listed in my options of what software to buy for my spaceship in the 1.5 Steam "Superbox" version that I bought a few days ago. However, I don't recall seeing anything that sounded like some of the other items in the bonus pack (e.g., the transfer between ships).

Based on these observations, I'm just taking a wild guess here: some if not most of the bonus pack is already installed in the latest 1.5 version that you can buy on Steam at least as of Aug 2013 if not earlier in the past.

However, all of the bonus pack elements may not be in the latest Steam version. The directions for DLing mentioned that "if you untick components you already have installed it will uninstall them" or something to that effect. So I'm guessing there is little harm in installing this bonus pack, even if you may already have some of the components installed by virtue of owning the 1.5 Steam version.

0beron

Post by 0beron » Wed, 28. Aug 13, 05:52

Transfer between ships does exist, but you have to dock at a station, then check landed ships in the station, select your ship, and an option is there to exchange items with your ship.

From what I've seen, the bonus pack is there, but often times, they don't have the same names. However, the bonus pack was made for patch 1.4. If you install that with 1.5, there may be a chance it causes bugs with the game, but from what I can see, 1.5 put the bonus pack into the game.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”