How to removed hull-eating nebula in Atreus' Clouds?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Scoob
x4

How to removed hull-eating nebula in Atreus' Clouds?

Post by Scoob » Wed, 12. Oct 22, 02:36

Hey all,

Even though I've not played in many years, I do remember these hazards. Mindful of that, I built a station in Atreus' Clouds near, but not in said nebula. I hung around in-sector for ages, without any issues. However, now I've jumped elsewhere, the station - and assigned ships - are taking damage. I thought I'd placed the station properly, and it's initial lack of damage confirmed that, but now it is taking damage.

I don't want to lose hours of progress - yep, it took that long for the damage to show up - so I wonder if there's a way to remove this effect from the sector?

Edit: checking again, the station now appears to be *just* at the edge of the cloudy area, though other stations here are unaffected. I'd settle for moving the station, if that's at all possible via scripting / save editing.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Re: How to removed hull-eating nebula in Atreus' Clouds?

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Wed, 19. Oct 22, 16:06

The easiest way to moving station into the different location, install X2 Cheat Pack, use command "Create Ship" - create TL class ship, then use cheat script command "Add Station To TL", after you add your needed station into the other location, you can using cheat script command "Destroy" - to destroy TL class ship and old station.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”