help please

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

odin creed
x4

help please

Post by odin creed » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 13:12

Hey Guys,I just found a new old mod for x2 the threat new for me but it's been around for awhile,it's called the TGM mod,well any way i installed it and every thing is working except for the read text things i keep getting mostly on weapons like when u are trying to fit a new ship and the types of weapons that will fit that ship well the most powerful weapons like the top 4 or 5 weapons have this read text thing followed by some numbers instead of the name of the weapons,also a few wares offered in stations have this read text thing as well,is there any way to fix this?TY Guys,i found the e-mail address of the maker of the mod and i sent him a message but i don't know if the e-mail is still active or not i haven't heard back from him and it's been 3 days,so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Re: help please

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 14:25

If you mean Top Gun Mod, from your problem description its seems to be there are missing description files or scripts, maybe something not install fully.
Check mod installation instruction - you must copy from mod archive files from folder "scrpts" and "t" into the game directory.

odin creed
x4

Post by odin creed » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 19:10

Zenon-mk7 Yes i am referring to the top gun mod,the mod is ok would it work if it was not installed correctly? i am sure i installed it correctly but i will reinstall it,Ty zenon-mk7

odin creed
x4

Post by odin creed » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 21:06

Zenon-mk7,BRO i am using your P.X.D. on another x2 install i have both the steam version and the GOG version,i love4 it bro ty so much.

odin creed
x4

Post by odin creed » Thu, 14. Feb 19, 09:05

Zenon-mk7,well u were right the mod was not installed correctly,but it is now and working well TY Bro i appreciate your help.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Thu, 14. Feb 19, 14:52

Check out my website (click on my signature), I just posted into it new information and links to my new X2 mods.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”