"Thereshallbewings"

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Xcentric
x3

"Thereshallbewings"

Post by Xcentric » Sat, 28. Jan 17, 17:18

With X2 The Threat bought from Steam, "Thereshallbewings" seems to sort no effect (The editor doesn't open). It used to work perfectly when I had the disk game.
Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance
Ren to Yisha: "It's fantastic to have a friend like me. I'd like to have a friend like me.
Unfortunately, I have a friend like you......"

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 28. Jan 17, 17:29

Thereshallbewings must be typed in while you are in space (not as a pilot name as in following games). As usual note the uppercase "T" and the two lowercase "L"s. Before typing in the second L, you can also try to make a short pause, as X2 has a problem with the recognition of double characters.
Also note that entering "Thereshallbewings" does not open but only activate the Script Editor. The successful activiation will usually be indicated by a beep tone and a short game freeze. Afterwards you have to open your ship's command console, where the Script Editor entry should be displayed then (the "S" shortcut should work here too).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

odin kree

Post by odin kree » Fri, 22. Dec 17, 17:17

Hey bro if u don't type Thereshallbewings as the pilot name exactly where do u type it,i am having the same trouble script editor not activating.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 22. Dec 17, 17:37

You simply type it while you're in space sitting in the Cockpit of one of your ships.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

NBCDumb
x4

Re: "Thereshallbewings"

Post by NBCDumb » Tue, 13. Apr 21, 12:04

If you are playing with an AZERTY keyboard, you must type "Thereshqllbezings" (tested on Steam version)

(had troubles firguring this, so if it may help someone else...)

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”