Would you like x2 on android?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Would you buy x2 on android?

Yes
68%
No
14%
Depends on the price
4%
I don't own anything Android
14%

Total votes: 28

tijcker
x4

Would you like x2 on android?

Post by tijcker » Sun, 22. Sep 13, 22:54

Any chance of getting x2 on android. I think its about time we got it on playstore. look how much GTA 3 on andriod must of made to be able to invest 100 million into GTA 5. X2 would be the best game on play as the rest of them are just cr@p. :-) what do the rest of you think?[/b]

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Mon, 23. Sep 13, 08:02

I have an Ipad and would not attempt to run such a clever game on it.
X Universe needs real computers to enjoy the experience of gameplay.
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

HootTheWise
x2

Post by HootTheWise » Sun, 29. Mar 15, 01:50

i played an android game - SpaceRPG - before discovering X2 Runs on my Old PC. and the before mentioned app is a 2D top down game mirroring X2 in many ways and was likely the main inspiration in my opinion. I Loved this Game and now X2 has replaced it :D
A Wisp of Air Stalks The Dark Woods of Your Soul... Two Great Eyes Of The Abyss... Broad Silent Wings Of Grace... Ominus Observations. "HootTheWise"

Malcius2

Re: Would you like x2 on android?

Post by Malcius2 » Tue, 30. Jul 19, 19:38

There is a game called Alite available for Android, which is a fairly faithful clone of the original Elite. So, no owning fleets of spacecraft or building space stations but you get flying around in space, fighting and trading. 😊🛸🚀🛰️

TheDiaz
x4

Post by TheDiaz » Tue, 6. Aug 19, 03:40

On android there is a game called Interstellar Pilot. Randomly generated universes, you can trade, fight, mine, be a taxi manager, bounty hunter, pirate, own fleets, build and run stations. Hasn't been updated for a few years and the universe is 2D but it is the closest thing.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 6. Aug 19, 18:11

After six years, 28 votes and 4 replys with suggestions for three other games, I think we can let this topic finally rest. If you'd like to discuss other games than the X-Series, there's always the Off Topic forum.

*Locked*

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”