X2 Cheat Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

X2 Cheat Pack

Post by LV » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 20:02

This will not run properly with X3. use my X3 cheat pack.

Cheat Pack Zip Download
[ external image ]

As i've not had access to x3 for a while i thought i'd upload my x2 cheat pack that i've been playing with during my exile.

Once Installed (see activating the SE sticky) you will get a Piracy Option in your ships menu.

[ external image ]

Commands

[ external image ]

Clone Ship or Station

Target the ship or station you want to clone and then specify the race it will be created as, finally choose the sector position where you want it spawned and an identical copy will be spawned.

Create Multiple Factories

The are alot of entries needed here so listen carefully.

Code: Select all

1. You will be asked for the amount of stations to create.
2. Enter 1 as the value if you want the primary wares filling (any other number = no)
3. Enter 1 as the value if you want a full stock of products (any other number = no)
4. If you only want Hi-Teck fabs enter 1 (any other number = no)
5. Enter 1 to block creation of SPP's (any other number allows SPP's to be cloned)
6. Enter 1 to stock player TS class ships to the station (TS amount = amount of primary resources) 
7. Choose the race of the TS - If you choose Argon it's a mercury spawned, Boron = Dolphin, Split = Caimen ect. picking any other race than the core 5 will spawn a Pirate TS
8. Enter 1 to add cash to the station, 200k per primary resource.
Spawn Universe Traders

Whatever amount you specify along with TS Type will spawn MK 3 traders with experience of 24 in random sectors that are already set to automaticall trade for you.

Create Station

Create a station of your choosing with your own set wares.

1: position, Choose the Sector Position 
2: Station Type  
3: product 
4: primary 
5: primary1 
6: primary2 
7: race 
8: filled enter 1 to stock primary wares
Jump To Position

Gateless + Energyless (you need the cargo spacew thoug!) Jumpdrive. Also jumps instantly to position if jump co-ords are in same sector as the ship.

Spawn Fodder

Creates the specified amount of ships at your chosen positon with no shields or lasers. Very good for a quick combat rank jump if your in a KM2 and you spawn them as the enemy ship ;). If you do not turn off autopilot the spawn will re-occur once the ships have been killed.

Spawn Or Kill Asteroid.

1: Target Asteroid  
2: Yield enter yield of roid. 0 to destroy the asteroid' 
3: Resource Type 0 is ore 1 is silicon 2 is nividium 3 will kill all asteroids in the sector. 
4: spawnpoint is position to spawn new roid

Add Station To TL

Adds whatever station you specify to the TL you specify.

Nuke Enemies

Any enemy ship within 15 of your target will be killed

Change Race Notoriety

Adds or removes ranking with the 5 races. use a - value to set your relations lower.

Change Friend / Foe

Changes the targets FF setting to Enemy/Neutral/Friend

Add Default Equipment

Adds all upgrades to the targeted ship and also sets rudder and speed to max.

Add Money

100000 gives you 100000cr and -50000 takes 50k off you.

Create Ship

Creates the ship of your choice

1: Sector Position 
2: Ship Type  
3: Race , 'Select Owner' 
4: Amount , Amount of shipchoice to create. Use a positive number 
5: Supertune, enter 1 to supertune speed and rudder 
Add Sats

Enter 1 to put a player sat in every sector (enemy sectors will not have a sat added due to the audio hails when they get nuked) .

Enter any other number to map every station gate and sector without leaving player sats in there.

Add Ware

Adds product to ship or station

1: Target Ship/Station  
2: Ware  
3: Amount to add to taget

Supertune

Adds or removes the amount of engine tunings or rudder optimisation you define. if you use a - value it removes them from the target ship.

Destroy

Destroys the selected ship or station (complete idiots should choose their ship as the target for this command!)

Change Race

Changes to targets race to whatever you set it to.

Add Energy

Adds specified amount of energy to the target

Station Command
[ external image ]

Found in your station command menu, it will allow you to change the stations product and also wares.

Install Instructions

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

extract the zip to your main X2 directory.

slots used

piracy from 605 to 624 ( I doubt egosoft will be using them these days)
and also station 1105

Outdated link

[url=http://www.arcl07.dsl.pipex.com/x2/x2cheats.zip]Cheat Pack Zip Download[/url]

Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Thu, 18. Oct 18, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Xdownloads download link
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

gmoney202
x3

Post by gmoney202 » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 23:14

1st thanks for the scripts-i ll download them and take em for a spin:). is it possible to create a trading station with this script that i could set to neutral/pirate and have it buy/sell any/all wares? i dont have time to play it rt now so if u cant answer b4 i have a chance no worries. i also want to make pirate "shipyards" that buy any ship but sell none. I want to make a pirates life a realistic option so i need to figure out a way to do this-and then using your iff script i can set everyone to neutral rt? thanks in advance-gmoney202

Kirill Frolenkov
x2

Post by Kirill Frolenkov » Thu, 8. Feb 07, 14:47

:lol: Thank'ssss A lot. It is just so great to use this download... P.S. Can you create a mod to creat any station?

evilweeja
x3

Post by evilweeja » Thu, 22. Feb 07, 15:04

:D BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE :D .. Superb MOD mate loving it !
May the " X " be with you .. Always !

cody168

Post by cody168 » Wed, 28. Feb 07, 03:03

i did the installation instructions. but i don't see the options?

did i did something wrong?

running v1.4 X2

- - -

ok, i guess my question is how do I use it in the game? or saved games.

or it can only be loaded when start a "new" x-universe game?

thanks!

- - -

nevermind, i found the option inside the scrip editor, and re-initialize the scrip, now it dose show the Privacy options in my saved games.

XPirate

Post by XPirate » Sun, 22. Apr 07, 00:54

i just had a stroke of genius, but i'm not sure if it'll work.

if you go through the storyline all the way to the big battle of omicron lyrae, and you find the khaak M0, could you use the clone ship command to clone in a M0 complete with a super kyon emitter???

it'd be tight if it really would work!!

khaakbaiter

Post by khaakbaiter » Mon, 23. Apr 07, 18:51

would it work?

XPirate

Post by XPirate » Fri, 4. May 07, 01:49

okay i figured out the answer and its sort of a yes and no.

the cloning doesn't work, but the change race command does, but if you jump away from the omicron lyrae battle into another sector, it'll take about 10-20 minutes, but after the argon government sends you a message that omicron lyrae has been wiped out, your brand-new khaak m0 is mysteriously destroyed.

the same thing also happens if you change the race of argon one to your ship.

it really sucks.

khaakbaiter

Post by khaakbaiter » Fri, 4. May 07, 08:20

give it the command to jump to position :wink:

FFirewall
x3

Post by FFirewall » Thu, 10. May 07, 23:18

cody168 wrote:i did the installation instructions. but i don't see the options?

did i did something wrong?

running v1.4 X2

- - -

ok, i guess my question is how do I use it in the game? or saved games.

or it can only be loaded when start a "new" x-universe game?

thanks!

- - -

nevermind, i found the option inside the scrip editor, and re-initialize the scrip, now it dose show the Privacy options in my saved games.
I'm still looking for answer on this site to problem mentioned above, but I have a headache now, I think, and still can't find precise answer here. :o Yes, it's here somewhere, but I'm still looking around couple hours, and can't find it. :o

So please, can someone explain to me precise steps, which will lead to bitmap visible at the top of this topic? :idea:

I have X2-The Threat v1.4, up to date, with bonus pack, and so on. Installed X2cheats.zip as explained here. But I still don't see PIRACY... option between options of my ship. :( I was sniffing around in unzipped XML files, and found there tag language id="44" in ../t/446666.xml file. I suppose, my X2 installation's language id="42". Besides, after bonuspack installation, I found in ../t/ folder XML file named 420003.xml. What should I do to see PIRACY... option in SHIP menu? Is it possible to see this (now missing) option also in game installation with another language translation (non-EN game version)? I haven't analysed principles of X2 moding, and don't have time to look at it, but LV's cheats pack seems to be nice, and handy for me, especially in my saved position, after days of playing, when couple credits become handy for me once only, now, by using missing option.

Thanks for explanation gentlemen...

FYI: here is my SHIP->COMMAND_CONSOLE bitmap:

http://www.mageo.cz/home/FFIREWALL/x2-s ... d_menu.jpg

Translation:
1) Navigation;
2) Combat;
3) Store;
4) Special;
5) None;
x) and PIRACY is missing here still. :roll:
6) ......
Last edited by FFirewall on Thu, 10. May 07, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.

azaghal
xr

Post by azaghal » Thu, 10. May 07, 23:36

Did you activate the script editor?

FFirewall
x3

Post by FFirewall » Thu, 10. May 07, 23:49

azaghal wrote:Did you activate the script editor?
I think not. :o How to do that? Thanks for hint. Searching. It should work probably after SE (now I also understand LV's shortcut "(see activating the SE sticky)") activation. So, your question seems to be full answer too. :wink:

Godslayer
x3tc

Post by Godslayer » Fri, 22. Jun 07, 13:44

Good work about this console :D . But I've got a problem with it. Once it is activated, I can't land any more on my m2's, even those I had before I use the console. My ship starts the landing procedure and stop at a certain range of the m2 :o . When I use the console to land I've got the same problem. The only way to dock there is to eject myself in space suit or use docking computer, but you can't use the docking computer in command console to give the order to land to your others ships. I need your help please.

[EDIT] I'v forgotten to ask if it's normal if I can't jump in regiment Khaak ships cockpit. It could be cool to fly withit.

Godslayer
x3tc

Post by Godslayer » Fri, 22. Jun 07, 17:46

Nobody to reply :cry:

The_Hooded_jew

Post by The_Hooded_jew » Fri, 13. Jul 07, 16:28

hmm, this seems a pretty good mod. ill take it for a spin

The_Hooded_jew

Post by The_Hooded_jew » Fri, 13. Jul 07, 16:52

problem, it shows up on mine differntly to yours. there are more folders with more stuff in, im not sure what to do. ive done what youve said, but it hasnt worked, script editor is enabled but i dont know what else to do, help plz

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 16. Jul 07, 19:26

The_Hooded_jew wrote:problem, it shows up on mine differntly to yours. there are more folders with more stuff in, im not sure what to do. ive done what youve said, but it hasnt worked, script editor is enabled but i dont know what else to do, help plz
depends on what folders you are on about

the correct install is to open the zip and extract it to the root x2 directory

on my pc this is C:\Program Files\X2
Godslayer wrote:Good work about this console :D . But I've got a problem with it. Once it is activated, I can't land any more on my m2's, even those I had before I use the console. My ship starts the landing procedure and stop at a certain range of the m2 :o . When I use the console to land I've got the same problem. The only way to dock there is to eject myself in space suit or use docking computer, but you can't use the docking computer in command console to give the order to land to your others ships. I need your help please.

[EDIT] I'v forgotten to ask if it's normal if I can't jump in regiment Khaak ships cockpit. It could be cool to fly withit.
No idea tch honest as the CP should not have this effect, I can only semise that maybe one of the cheat commands is conflicting with another script but as i said I have no idea why you get this.
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

HasItNow

Post by HasItNow » Sun, 26. Aug 07, 17:22

Hisssssss. I'll try it after I've finissssshhhhhed in vanilla mode. Hissssss.

EvilEagle63
x3tc

Post by EvilEagle63 » Thu, 13. Sep 07, 00:29

I've just down loaded the file to my desktop and tryed to extract the files to " X2 - The Threat" using the extraction wizard and then it asks me for a password. Am I doing this wrong, is there a password ? sorry for being stupid if its obvious to you. thank you in advance. :?

HasItNow

Post by HasItNow » Sun, 21. Oct 07, 18:44

I just used change race. Cleared out a Paranid Eq. Dock and changed it's race back to paranid. Hehehehe.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”