X2 Cheat Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Saheike
x4

Cheatpackage

Post by Saheike » Sat, 30. Oct 10, 19:33

In most cases it helps to make a fresh installation. then activate the SE first before you unpack the cheats to your X2 directory. I had the same problem yesterday and it worked.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

andy20

Post by andy20 » Tue, 23. Nov 10, 23:18

does it matter if you install the files before activating SE?
Also when I change name to Thereshallbewings the name changes and SE wont activate

andy20

Post by andy20 » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 00:01

Hang on, I just noticed I dont have "Combat" and "Special" in the console menu does that mean that i can't get the cheats at the start, that i have to some missions before i get access?

Shadow dream
x3tc

Post by Shadow dream » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 15:22

after installing the cheats those menue points should appear. this pack adds those menues if missing.
and only X3-players change their name to "Thereshallbewings" :P
I don't think you have to activate SE anyhow.

Shadow
Wahre Gentlemen behalten sogar umzingelt von Löwen ihren Leitsatz: Ladies first.
Wann lernt die Gesellschaft endlich, dass Geld erst die Probleme macht, die wir haben?
[ external image ]
Topic - Gallery - Forum - Freiheit

andy20

Post by andy20 » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 18:28

where do i move the Imperial- x2 pack files

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 19:01

Anywhere you want. Those files are irrelevant for the script. They just provide the data for the "Imperial - X2 Cheat Pack.htm", which is a webdocument of the OP (basically a browser based readme).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

sirpuma
x2

Post by sirpuma » Thu, 25. Nov 10, 20:02

sirpuma wrote:I realize this is a very old topic that has seen some recent life, but I am having some issues with this.

first I don't mind working up the money to afford ships and buy minor stations, but I've always wanted to repopulate President's End and the unknown sectors and wanted to have my very own shipyards. In trying to create a station or clone one, it doesn't populate it with any resources or any goods. I can fiddle with changing the goods but the ships and stations aren't listed. I did see some odd listings though for "ReadText17_####" where "####" represents various numbers. I was wondering what these are and what Text they refer to. By selecting one of these and then picking say Energy Cells for the next three, then I would only need energy cells to generate all the other stuff. Only problem is that when I dump energy cells into the factory, they vanish.

Is it possible to have a Shipyard that will actually produce ships to sell or use?
Does anyone have an answer to my questions?

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Fri, 26. Nov 10, 09:21

sirpuma wrote:
sirpuma wrote:I realize this is a very old topic that has seen some recent life, but I am having some issues with this.

first I don't mind working up the money to afford ships and buy minor stations, but I've always wanted to repopulate President's End and the unknown sectors and wanted to have my very own shipyards. In trying to create a station or clone one, it doesn't populate it with any resources or any goods. I can fiddle with changing the goods but the ships and stations aren't listed. I did see some odd listings though for "ReadText17_####" where "####" represents various numbers. I was wondering what these are and what Text they refer to. By selecting one of these and then picking say Energy Cells for the next three, then I would only need energy cells to generate all the other stuff. Only problem is that when I dump energy cells into the factory, they vanish.

Is it possible to have a Shipyard that will actually produce ships to sell or use?
Does anyone have an answer to my questions?
Your question is about player owned shipyard ?
Player owned shipyard never working normal, for player.
Shipyards don't produce anything, he only sells.
sirpuma wrote:I did see some odd listings though for "ReadText17_####" where "####" represents various numbers.
In the game ware list are these couple ReadText17 wares, it is normal.

P. S. In the P. X. D. mod future version (not in the v0.8 ) we will add new NPC factories who produced ships, this feature are almost finished, only need time to tested.

sirpuma
x2

Post by sirpuma » Fri, 26. Nov 10, 18:47

Zeron-mk7 wrote: Your question is about player owned shipyard ?
Player owned shipyard never working normal, for player.
Shipyards don't produce anything, he only sells.
sirpuma wrote:I did see some odd listings though for "ReadText17_####" where "####" represents various numbers.
In the game ware list are these couple ReadText17 wares, it is normal.

P. S. In the P. X. D. mod future version (not in the v0.8 ) we will add new NPC factories who produced ships, this feature are almost finished, only need time to tested.
Ok, thanks. It would be awesome to have a ship dealership. LOL

DeCook

Post by DeCook » Thu, 2. Dec 10, 20:32

Hey, I just tried the Nuke Enemies script in the omicron battle, seems to me it kills any ships other than the enemies?!? Anyone else tried this one?

I tried fiddling with some of the numbers like make it select only Khaak and I put the range up to 1500000, and now it even kills me (I’d guess it killed me before I edited it, if I’d selected a ship close enough)!

I’m running x2 1.5 as got from steam big box set with no other mods.

kammarac
x3ap

Post by kammarac » Thu, 13. Oct 11, 03:00

Hi, i have your cheat pack for x2, is great: but i cant find the version for x3, can you help me? whats the name for the x3 version?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. Oct 11, 09:45

It's called X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 and you find it in the Cheats Sticky at the top of the X3:R Scripts and Modding Forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

CyborgNinja

Post by CyborgNinja » Tue, 25. Oct 11, 17:47

Hi
I have the exact same Problem. Instead of Options I only see ReadText ###
.Did you find out how to solve this Problem

PS
Tried ReInstalling the scripts (+t files) didn`t help.
Is it a Problem if the Game is in another language than English??
Nothing is so important that you can't forget it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 25. Oct 11, 18:04

Yes, it is. The package only comes with an english text file. If your game is not in English you need to rename the textfile from 446666 to xx6666 (whereby xx is the number that stands for your language version, a list of language codes can be found here). Then you have to open the textfile with a text editor and change the language id ( <language id="44"> ) from 44 to your respective language code. Afterwards save the file and in the game you should see the correct (English) text lines.

CyborgNinja

Post by CyborgNinja » Tue, 25. Oct 11, 18:52

:D it worked. Yay. Thank you
Nothing is so important that you can't forget it.

John McG
x4

Cheat package in X2

Post by John McG » Tue, 22. Nov 11, 11:36

I have just returned to a re run of X2 and want to use Cycrows cheat package. I am familiar with using this in X3, but have been unable to run it in X2. Do I have to change the name to 'Thereshallbewings' as in X3?
Where do I find the cheat menu in X2?
Are there some simple instructions somewhere for running this in X2?
Thanks

{Merged. jlehtone}

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 22. Nov 11, 11:48

As far as I know Cycrow made no Cheat package for X2 and you can't use the one from X3:TC in X2. However, LV made a cheat package for X2 that is linked in the Index of X2 Community Plugins at the top of this forum.

John McG
x4

X2 cheats

Post by John McG » Tue, 22. Nov 11, 12:40

Thank you, I've downloaded and installed the cheat package, but am having problems in getting it to work. Is there a simple instruction message somewhere?

John McG
x4

Cheat package with windows 7

Post by John McG » Tue, 22. Nov 11, 13:14

Does the cheat package work with Windows 7 64bit?
Every time I type 'Thereshallbewings' while in flight the game closes with a message 'X2 has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working...'
Or am I doing something wrong?

{Merged. jlehtone}

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 23. Nov 11, 19:15

Besides the cheat package do you have other scripts or mods installed? A faulty setup script might cause such a problem.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”