X2 Cheat Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 13:56

Personally I'd suggest using it without cheats it is more fun but, its not everyones cup of tea. Ironic considering I'm sitting here drinking coffee.

NOJER7
x2

Post by NOJER7 » Fri, 16. Oct 09, 13:42

Hello.

Ive bee using this cheat pack but im wondering if you could help.
A couple of years ago i was using a similar cheat pack "maybe the same one as it looks identicle" But... When i used to create a new station i could create it and have it produce goods without the need of secondry materials.

Example.

Create station SPP
Select wares SPC
Select wares1 NONE
Select wares2 NONE
Select wares3 NONE.

When i last used this cheat pack it allowed me to Make a station where no Crystals were needed to produce SPC.

I could do this with every single station in the game.
But when i come t make one now it doesnt give me that oppertunity.
Can someone help?

Many thanks

John

reaper651

Post by reaper651 » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 06:15

It's been awhile, but I think I would clear out primary resources by writing a simple script using the in game editor using the "remove primary product from factory" command under "general object commands". Then selecting the factory when running the script.

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 18:58

Wow, even I understood that.

cip

Post by cip » Tue, 20. Oct 09, 10:22

Maybe he is looking for this http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61525 .

Slavo
x3tc

Post by Slavo » Sun, 13. Dec 09, 01:59

How to we Activate the SE

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 13. Dec 09, 03:31

'Thereshallbewings' on keyboard while in space. This may take a few tries. The SE usually does not need to be opened though from what I remember.

oldmartian
x3tc

Activating scripts

Post by oldmartian » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 17:34

hello again, it been a long time but I'm back, installed Win7 then X2 and LV's cheat pack, changed the name of my ship to Thereshallbewings, made sure the scripts are in the script folder and the T folder has the appropriate files, but I cannot get the scripts to activate, any help will be appreciated
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t...What a Ride!

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 21:38

It is not the name of ship. Just type in space. And watch out for both case and the double 'l'.

*** Merged ***

oldmartian
x3tc

Post by oldmartian » Tue, 15. Dec 09, 02:33

that didn't work either, so I'm reinstalling the game
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t...What a Ride!

CompactDisc
x4

Re: Help

Post by CompactDisc » Fri, 7. May 10, 22:44

2191987 wrote:Hi,

I played X2 when it came out and got quite far. I'm trying to get through most of the game again reasonably honestly so I can complete it. I've patched the game up to 1.5 with the script update thingymabob.

I seem to have run into a rather odd issue once I put these script files into my game. This is the only set of scripts I've installed.
I can start a new game and load the 1.0 save file that comes on the disc fine.
I can't however load a save where the script editor has been enabled or one where these scripts are enabled.
If I remove the files I can load a save that has the SE enabled without any problems.

If I try to load a save in a state where it'd fail I get the first loading screen image and the game freezes at that point. :(

Any ideas why this would be happening?
I'm running XP64 if that'd make any difference.

I've not run into any problems using the scripts in a new game, they seem great, specially being able to make the ships fly at ridiculous speeds 8)

Thanks
It might be a bit late, but I have this exact same issue on the STEAM version for windows 7 64x

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 11. May 10, 19:33

I have no idea, never had a problem myself but as I

a) don't use steam
b) don't have this version installed anymore
c) don't have W7 64

It could be something to do with one of those.
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

sirpuma
x2

Post by sirpuma » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 07:52

I realize this is a very old topic that has seen some recent life, but I am having some issues with this.

first I don't mind working up the money to afford ships and buy minor stations, but I've always wanted to repopulate President's End and the unknown sectors and wanted to have my very own shipyards. In trying to create a station or clone one, it doesn't populate it with any resources or any goods. I can fiddle with changing the goods but the ships and stations aren't listed. I did see some odd listings though for "ReadText17_####" where "####" represents various numbers. I was wondering what these are and what Text they refer to. By selecting one of these and then picking say Energy Cells for the next three, then I would only need energy cells to generate all the other stuff. Only problem is that when I dump energy cells into the factory, they vanish.

Is it possible to have a Shipyard that will actually produce ships to sell or use?

mauldlin
x3

Post by mauldlin » Fri, 22. Oct 10, 00:36

I do not know if this is a bit off topic but when playing x2 from the superbox I get a crash to desktop when i enter Thereshallbewings , as you type in the s there is a pause then the CTD. The game plays without any problems otherwise. I am running Vista Ultimate with 3gig ram on a amd triple core 2.1ghz. Have tried xp compatibility and run as administrator options as well. Any suggestions appreciated.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 22. Oct 10, 11:15

mauldlin wrote:I do not know if this is a bit off topic
Depends if your problem is related to LV's Cheatpackage. Remove LV's Cheatpackage from your installation and try opening the script editor again. If your game crashes again, open a new topic in X2 Tech Support and add a [url=http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_answer_en.php?answer=610&version=8][b]DX[/b][b]D[/b]iag[/url] to your post there.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Saheike
x4

Cheatpackage

Post by Saheike » Sat, 30. Oct 10, 19:33

In most cases it helps to make a fresh installation. then activate the SE first before you unpack the cheats to your X2 directory. I had the same problem yesterday and it worked.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

andy20

Post by andy20 » Tue, 23. Nov 10, 23:18

does it matter if you install the files before activating SE?
Also when I change name to Thereshallbewings the name changes and SE wont activate

andy20

Post by andy20 » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 00:01

Hang on, I just noticed I dont have "Combat" and "Special" in the console menu does that mean that i can't get the cheats at the start, that i have to some missions before i get access?

Shadow dream
x3tc

Post by Shadow dream » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 15:22

after installing the cheats those menue points should appear. this pack adds those menues if missing.
and only X3-players change their name to "Thereshallbewings" :P
I don't think you have to activate SE anyhow.

Shadow
Wahre Gentlemen behalten sogar umzingelt von Löwen ihren Leitsatz: Ladies first.
Wann lernt die Gesellschaft endlich, dass Geld erst die Probleme macht, die wir haben?
[ external image ]
Topic - Gallery - Forum - Freiheit

andy20

Post by andy20 » Wed, 24. Nov 10, 18:28

where do i move the Imperial- x2 pack files

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”