X2 Cheat Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Shadow dream
x3tc

Post by Shadow dream » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 17:36

Get a look here! There you should find anything you need

Shadow
Wahre Gentlemen behalten sogar umzingelt von Löwen ihren Leitsatz: Ladies first.
Wann lernt die Gesellschaft endlich, dass Geld erst die Probleme macht, die wir haben?
[ external image ]
Topic - Gallery - Forum - Freiheit

thepickler
x3tc

Why can't I use my Jumpdrive?

Post by thepickler » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 09:16

This is sort of my first time playing X2, started it when it first came out, played it, but never quite finished it.

Maybe this is a n00b question but no matter what I try I can't use the Jumpdrive.

I just want to tour around the Universe a bit in my Split Dragon with all default components. I've made a jump in a transport ship, what is going on?

I understand that I need energy cells to make the jumpdrive work. I have tried buying energy cells at stations and I've used LV's Cheats to spawn them into my cargo. I've even tried using the Add Energy and teleport cheat with no luck.

Despite everything my ship tells me I have insufficient energy??

Chris Gi
x3tc

Post by Chris Gi » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 09:59

How far are you trying to jump? Take a close look at the map that pops up. You should see highlighted sectors. These are the sectors you can reach with the available energy. Sectors that aren't highlighted can't be reached. If you choose a non-highlighted sector as target you get the 'insufficient energy' message.
--------------------------------

[ external image ]

Dead2thewind
xrvr

Re: Why can't I use my Jumpdrive?

Post by Dead2thewind » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 13:39

thepickler wrote:This is sort of my first time playing X2, started it when it first came out, played it, but never quite finished it.

Maybe this is a n00b question but no matter what I try I can't use the Jumpdrive.

I just want to tour around the Universe a bit in my Split Dragon with all default components. I've made a jump in a transport ship, what is going on?

I understand that I need energy cells to make the jumpdrive work. I have tried buying energy cells at stations and I've used LV's Cheats to spawn them into my cargo. I've even tried using the Add Energy and teleport cheat with no luck.

Despite everything my ship tells me I have insufficient energy??
How far are you trying to jump? if your trying to go from one end of the verse to the other no ship has the cargo space to do that in one jump... try a series of smaller jumps if you use jump drive (legit(sp) not the cheat) it should show a picture of the verse with some sectors in white and others in default colour you can only jump to one flashing white.
If you trying to jump within that boundry I have no idea whats wrong
Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

thepickler
x3tc

Post by thepickler » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 20:06

Thank you for the quick reply! I gave your suggestion a try and still no joy. After a moment of inspiration however, I spawned another Split Dragon and enabled all the same scripts and self-destructed my old Split Dragon. This time it worked. It still makes no sense why it didn't work before, but no matter, I'm just stoked that I have a freakin' jumpdrive to revisit some sectors I've missed!

tanguilezairt
x2

Post by tanguilezairt » Wed, 1. Apr 09, 19:25

Hello!

i am an old player, and i am getting tired of waiting for my money to grow up.

So i decided to donwload your cheat pack.

I instaled it as you said we should do.

but it doesn't work, so i read the topics, you talk about script editor. Fine, so i wrote Thereshallbewings while flying, but nothing happened.

what am i supposed to do to make it work?

is it because im playing with the french version of the game? is it because im playing with the 1.5?

i thank you for your kindness.

Tangui

Dead2thewind
xrvr

Post by Dead2thewind » Thu, 16. Apr 09, 21:52

did you type "(Shift+T)hereshallbewings" no quotes? As far as I'm aware language shouldn't affect it then again I'm playing the English version.
Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 16. Apr 09, 22:31

The 'll' is particularly difficult; type slowly or the game won't notice both of them.

tanguilezairt
x2

alright

Post by tanguilezairt » Wed, 22. Apr 09, 22:35

thanks gentlemen, i will try it as fast as possible. Thanks again.

Post by Guest » Mon, 29. Jun 09, 11:28

well thats no fun :(

kipsla!

Post by kipsla! » Wed, 19. Aug 09, 17:08

Does this mod work for the Steam version of X2? Possibly a newb question, but yeah, i'm new to the forums so that's my job.
(-_-)

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Wed, 19. Aug 09, 22:06

Most likely my friend.

omnipace

Thereshallbewings problem

Post by omnipace » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 13:27

X2 : The threat (steam version) does not accept Thereshallbewings as player name. When I press enter the name changes to it. Is there another way to activate SE?

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 13:44

You dont type it in at the playername that was only incorporated in X3:R and TC. In X2 you can type it anywhere, just make sure its not in a nebula or battle where your system is going to run slowly. It can sometimes take several times due to lag or something such as that.

omnipace

Thanxxx

Post by omnipace » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 13:51

It worked!

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 13:56

Personally I'd suggest using it without cheats it is more fun but, its not everyones cup of tea. Ironic considering I'm sitting here drinking coffee.

NOJER7
x2

Post by NOJER7 » Fri, 16. Oct 09, 13:42

Hello.

Ive bee using this cheat pack but im wondering if you could help.
A couple of years ago i was using a similar cheat pack "maybe the same one as it looks identicle" But... When i used to create a new station i could create it and have it produce goods without the need of secondry materials.

Example.

Create station SPP
Select wares SPC
Select wares1 NONE
Select wares2 NONE
Select wares3 NONE.

When i last used this cheat pack it allowed me to Make a station where no Crystals were needed to produce SPC.

I could do this with every single station in the game.
But when i come t make one now it doesnt give me that oppertunity.
Can someone help?

Many thanks

John

reaper651

Post by reaper651 » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 06:15

It's been awhile, but I think I would clear out primary resources by writing a simple script using the in game editor using the "remove primary product from factory" command under "general object commands". Then selecting the factory when running the script.

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 18:58

Wow, even I understood that.

cip

Post by cip » Tue, 20. Oct 09, 10:22

Maybe he is looking for this http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61525 .

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”