X2 Cheat Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

X-iNFiDeL

Post by X-iNFiDeL » Sat, 30. Jun 12, 14:23

I shall start by thanking everyone who have made this forum a minefield of help and info.
My only problem is when I click the download link I get forwarded to a page full of code,not just on this page.
Again thanks to all of you here. :thumb_up:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 30. Jun 12, 17:35

Your browser probably tries to open the zip-archive directly, which results in the page full of code. Try to rightclick on the download link and select the "Save target as"-option (the option might have a different name depending on the browser you use).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

X-iNFiDeL

Post by X-iNFiDeL » Tue, 3. Jul 12, 12:17

:praise: many thanks for your reply,zIm currently on a mobile device so your more than likely right.I shall tether my device to my laptop and browse and try the download from there.Thanks again. :D

rmarquardt
x3ap

CheatPack + DV

Post by rmarquardt » Sun, 9. Sep 12, 22:34

Moin, moin,

is the cheat pack only running under the english version :?:
I am from germany and i am running the german version.

Saheike
x4

X2 Cheat Package

Post by Saheike » Mon, 10. Sep 12, 14:49

Soweit ich mich erinnere, ging das damals auch in der deutschen Version.

As far as I remember it was also worling in the german version.
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

hessifit
x3tc

Post by hessifit » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 10:52

I am running the Steam version of x2 v1.5. Yesterday I installed the cheat pack 1.4 and everything went swimmingly until I saved and came back to the game later. Any save that has had the cheats used locks up on the loading screen and never comes back (a log off of the computer is required to get any functionality back).

Any suggestions?

hessifit
x3tc

Post by hessifit » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 21:22

Follow up to my prior post. After waiting 48 minutes for a save game to load (without success) I decided to start the game clean (which worked). Once I enabled Thereshallbewings and could get to the script editor I tried reinit of the script cache and BINGO - instant lockup.

Still waiting on suggestions, but figured more information might help in finding a resolution.

Thanks

Bob

Saheike
x4

Savegames

Post by Saheike » Fri, 22. Nov 13, 06:35

I think you shouldn´t use a savegame. Make a fresh one and try it with this new one.
It is too long ago I played it last, but I remember that I had some serial problems with savegames after whatever change.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

hessifit
x3tc

Post by hessifit » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 02:57

Tried starting a clean game, when I saved for the night and came back the next day I still had instant lockup. Nobody has posted any response and it looks like I am going to have to reinstall the game clean and play without the scripts.

Anybody else have suggestions?

roxy
x3tc

Post by roxy » Sun, 1. Feb 15, 12:13

Does x2 cheat pack work for latest version in steam ?
I put the t and script files in the right destination and activated script editor but i still don"t see any piracy option when i go to navigation folder.
steam version is 1.5 . :?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 1. Feb 15, 12:29

Try to save and reload your game.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

mangamakerz
x3ap

Re: X2 Cheat Pack

Post by mangamakerz » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 05:47

Hi, anyone has another link for this mod? The link on the front page is already dead. Thanks!
"Do not go gentle into that good night; Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dr. Brand, Interstellar

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 18:40

Available on xdownloads:
Last edited by N8M4R3 on Wed, 6. Mar 24, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: https added to DL Button and Link

Lukin86
x4

Post by Lukin86 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 03:54

Can you explain to me how to install the script? Put it in which file? Thank you in advance

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 13:38

Lukin86 wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 03:54
Can you explain to me how to install the script? Put it in which file?
Into the archive is HTML file, where is installation manual - "Imperial - X2 Cheat Pack"

Lukin86
x4

Post by Lukin86 » Thu, 20. Dec 18, 23:45

thank you

Crystal_soul

Post by Crystal_soul » Wed, 24. Apr 19, 05:29

Hello i was wonder how do i activate SE sticky ect. Im having difficulty installing the mod itself, i have moved the scripts and the t folders files currently i have the packitself unpacked in the mods folder of my x2 directory

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 24. Apr 19, 20:40

The Script Editor sticky is the topic above the one you posted in. You can also check this FAQ.

brotherofbuff
xrvr

Re:

Post by brotherofbuff » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 09:13

FFirewall wrote:
Thu, 10. May 07, 23:49
azaghal wrote:Did you activate the script editor?
I think not. :o How to do that? Thanks for hint. Searching. It should work probably after SE (now I also understand LV's shortcut "(see activating the SE sticky)") activation. So, your question seems to be full answer too. :wink:
Did anyone ever figure out how to activate this mod? I sure haven't figure out by reading all these forums.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 21:17

Download the .zip file from the opening post and extract it to your X2 The Threat installation folder.
Start the game, load your savegame or start a new game and activate the Script Editor, as explained in the FAQ article I linked one post above yours.
Save and reload your game once.
After that the Cheat menu ("Piracy" section in your ship's command console) should be available.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”