Cadius Ship Pack?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Random_Tank
x3tc

Cadius Ship Pack?

Post by Random_Tank » Tue, 26. Sep 23, 02:19

As title, has anyone managed to get the old Cadius ship pack working with FL? Or is it super difficult to do? I always loved it, and the QoL changes for FL are kinda too nice to go back to AP.

Terran Patriot

Re: Cadius Ship Pack?

Post by Terran Patriot » Sat, 30. Sep 23, 16:18

Random_Tank wrote:
Tue, 26. Sep 23, 02:19
As title, has anyone managed to get the old Cadius ship pack working with FL? Or is it super difficult to do? I always loved it, and the QoL changes for FL are kinda too nice to go back to AP.
Agreed, I really enjoy Cadius Ship Pack alongside Vuckia's Lost Colony mod. I imagine both will have trouble working in FL. It would be great if someone could port over the X3AP map for FL. I know it has been incorporated into TC - AP plots but not sure how it would work with FL sub-sectors. FL is definitely an improvement over AP, I just prefer the AP sector map to FL longterm

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Sun, 1. Oct 23, 14:44

Random_Tank wrote:
Tue, 26. Sep 23, 02:19
Cadius Ship Pack is severely outdated, you can find all ships in my port ( FLXRM )

Random_Tank
x3tc

Post by Random_Tank » Sun, 1. Oct 23, 19:48

-XeNoN- wrote:
Sun, 1. Oct 23, 14:44
Cadius Ship Pack is severely outdated, you can find all ships in my port ( FLXRM )
Oh! I didn't realise, I thought the XRM port you'd done was just like the weapon stat changes, awesome! Thank you!

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Wed, 4. Oct 23, 16:33

Random_Tank wrote:
Sun, 1. Oct 23, 19:48
-XeNoN- wrote:
Sun, 1. Oct 23, 14:44
Oh! I didn't realise, I thought the XRM port you'd done was just like the weapon stat changes, awesome! Thank you!
I've ported the ships i find most useful not just from Cadius but also from other modders, so it's abit different and also my Xenon IX model or Xenon Z ( in XRM )

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”