List of scripts

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

CynicalDan
x3ap

List of scripts

Post by CynicalDan » Sat, 10. Jul 21, 13:34

Can anyone help me with a link to a list of scripts, I've tried searching on the forum but can't find anything, I've only found one on the German forum however that is of no use to me, I don't speak German and I don't want to have to translate every single title to find out what it's called or to find out what they do.
The so called library's on this forum don't actually have a list of scripts as the titles suggest so scrolling through pages of how to make your own scripts is just frustrating, I don't have the time to learn this skill let alone attempt to create one.
TIA.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: List of scripts

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 10. Jul 21, 15:51

The Community Scripts and Mod Download Library is the place where we will list all community made scripts and mods just like we did with all of the previous games. Considering that the game has been released only 3 months ago, it's maybe not that surprising that there are not that many scripts specifically made for X3FL or ported to it yet. Some people have also not submitted their creations to the library yet, so a quick look through the forum is also an idea.

Furthermore, X3FL has been designed to load scripts from X3TC/AP. Although adjustments may be necessary. Therefore, it's a good idea to make a back up of your savegames, before trying out those. Here laux started a list of scripts and mods he has tested and which work with X3FL already. The Community Scripts and Mod Download Library for X3TC/AP can be found here. If a download link doesn't work anymore, you can search for the extension on XDownloads, copy and paste its link into the webarchive wayback machine or check the last few page, often people post alternative download links there, too.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”