Complex cleaner

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Sephyk2

Complex cleaner

Post by Sephyk2 » Sun, 16. May 21, 19:04

hello,

I wodner if anyone was able to make the complex cleaner work with FL.

viewtopic.php?t=225042

I tried to instal it as fake patch manually, or with plugin manager as zip/spk.

I does'nt seem to work as i can't see any command in game ( and yes i have a tractor beam ^^).

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Complex cleaner

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 17. May 21, 16:35

I would suggest you to first try the new/adjusted features related on how to plan and build complexes before trying to add mods that may not even make sense to use in X3FL.

MFG

Ketraar

Sephyk2

Post by Sephyk2 » Tue, 18. May 21, 01:25

What are those new/adjusted features?
I was unable to find any documentation except the short description, and the complex planer in the confluence database (https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence ... lex+Planer)
I tried to use the complex planner, and get stuck in the middle of the process ( It build 3 station over the 7 i asked, buy the next one, come to the sector, and just wait. Resuming construction dont make it do anything).
And that seem to build station the "classic way"

I also builded a complex the good old way, , and checked if there was any command in the complex itself after, but nothing seem new.

What can help to build decent complex that dont create tons of pipe in the sector?

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 18. May 21, 01:44

You can upgrade stations to XXL level resulting in having 1 station produce the same amount of 20, this should reduce the amount of stations and thus connections required to hit very high production numbers.

MFG

Ketraar

Sephyk2

Post by Sephyk2 » Tue, 18. May 21, 09:59

haaaa nice thank you

robbyrobby

Post by robbyrobby » Tue, 24. Aug 21, 18:04

Sephyk2 wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 19:04
hello,

I wodner if anyone was able to make the complex cleaner work with FL.
Hi All,

me to, i have again FPS problem, so thx in advance for FL patched Complex cleaner

and there are another things that will be probably never done in X3 FL,
  • like the complex builder place always KC entrance in bottom left corner,
    so is from strategical view just only one place where to build (right side from north gate)
    ... any other place just make collision problems or invite enemy to destroy KC
  • self made complex is possible just with cca 46 objects
  • payed service complex have not this problem but cost much money
    ... both ways again place always KC entrance in bottom left corner

btw: @Ketraar complex planer is really nice work, but i miss more options and if i like later add some stations to big complex (+50 station) there isn't possible call later payed service and as described i cannot build on my own bigger complexes (+50 station),

and if i create new complex plan, add some stations + add existing complex, there are missed all mines, so i need use anyway some external web complex planer to get it right.
  • another thing: i cannot add to complex space fly fab and marine training fab,
    i have manually placed space fly fab, then created new complex plan, adding existing fab + some new, but connections are false calculated and even if i add some more connections to TL, then after build movie in TL are 0 connections loaded and all stations are after build disconnected
  • if on complex planer are *some* specific stations added, he will get bugged resource calculations

I wish that will be again a new X3 FL patch, but i have read in forum that will be no more happen

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”