race relations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-John-
x4

race relations

Post by -John- » Sat, 20. Jan 24, 16:44

Bit of info first...I had played several years back,retired,now have more time on hand.
I purchased x4,may play it one day, helping Egosoft.
Im playing X3 AP,started off in Bankrupt assasin and was doing well, then realized I already had a previous Bankrupt assasin save and decided to play this save as I had a Spitfyre and Mamba Raider.
Problem Im having is;Pranid hate me,lol. I just cant seem to repair that relation and I do want to. I have spent hours now,flying around sectors close to Parinid sectors with no missions showing up under the light bulb to get me going.
Ive also read and read and can not find anything or hints to get going to repair the damage.
Any help appreciated.

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: race relations

Post by euclid » Sat, 20. Jan 24, 17:20

Shoot "Reds" near a Paramid station should increase your reputation slightly. It's tedious but works. Once you are allowed to dock then trade with them, pickup missions. Good luck ;-)

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

-John-
x4

Post by -John- » Sat, 20. Jan 24, 17:32

Hey man, thanks. Wait, Paranids are red to me,lol

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sat, 20. Jan 24, 18:06

Hehehe, do not shoot them but any other like Pirates, Xenon etc. :D

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

-John-
x4

Post by -John- » Sat, 20. Jan 24, 18:27

Right, thanks. Im trying ,no luck. Man,dont wanna start over since I have a couple decent ships,lol.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”